Old 01-04-2007, 09:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
sunny

what can i do about it.

Thank you for your answers guys. But i still dont undertand. I can´t just run away from him. At this point is too much what I love him. I know there is not magical words that would make him quit , and obviously I can´t threat him
by the choice "or me or the bottle", cause something tells me he would rather the bottle....But this is so surreal. I just know i can go and do my own, because he is an alcoholic but he is also such a good person, it seems unfair to me just leave him for that, but on the other hand i know that is nothing but trouble.....What can I say to him to realize? Or better, he fully knows, what can i do?? There is not a single day he doesn´t drink. He has his time, i know what time is his drinking hour and doesn´t stop from then.
I´m not familiarized with addiction problems. The more I know about it, the more naive and stupid i feel cause all the signs were there and i couldn´t see them and now it feels too late. I can´t just go and look after myself......It has to be something that i can do about it.
thank you