Old 12-18-2006, 11:39 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
logo
NAIOU

Everyone has there own opinions on how it works and why. Whatever works for you do it. A person can be to smart for recovery but they can't be to dumb. The smarter a person is the harder it is for them to get it. Being a smart person is a real job. I am so smart that I have earned a seat here at SR. Yea I'm a real genius. I don't thing anyone comes to SR just to hang out with a bunch of alcoholics, drug addicts and Codie's. There must be a reason for you being here. Some people are here looking for someone to cosign there BS. Sometimes nonsense makes sense to me. Why do people try and run down NA-AA. The facts are NA and AA has worked for thousands of people and is a proven way to stay clean and sober and find a new way to live. If it doesn't work for you so be it. If a person doesn't change there thought and belief process they are prone to keep making the same mistakes over and over. What ever you do come back in a year and let us know how it worked out for you. Love and Respect. p.s.The lie is dead we do recover.
Attached Images
File Type: gif
Give a Damm.gif (3.2 KB, 126 views)