Old 12-18-2006, 08:20 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Arura
Trying to do the right thing.

My choice on this is that we in the UK have 1 SMART Meetin and it's Pretty new here ,...and the Tool box is Great,..I Like to take what i Need n leave the rest as they say,....I would Miss the friends i meet in NA and the Hope of Listening to someone further down the road than me ....I need to know im not alone in Insane thinking at times ,...But when it comes to HP,....Its of My Understanding and ...It works for me ,..and Many others ...!

Im DEFO ...Not Jumpin on some Bandwagon and Say GOD saved my life,...The Others that listened and helped and my Consiuos Choice to Get clean saved my life.!,.and I came round a few Yrs ago now so see the Flaws in NA ,...But It works if you want it to ,...!

In Britain we Dont Have much Choice and Not Many Addicts have puters Here thats for Damn sure Until they Clean Up..!
In NA as Here there is No other Option,...or Go it Alone ,...!

That Never worked before ,...So i Go to NA for Hope,Friends,strength,Unity and a hug if I want one or Need one ...!

I take out of it what i NEED from Many areas of ,..Life,... so I surpose Im in the DIY camp on that one ....But Go to meetins and enjoy them aswell,...!

JMHO..

...xXx...