View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 07:11 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Jenn

Thank you Lyn, Ty also has 2 wonderful grandparents and my husband and I and a uncle that loves him very much. I too have called children services in the past but...basically...In racine here they are so backed up and even if the social worker was able to stop out they are not allowed to search in the house...they are allowed in the home and they allowed tolook around but as far as anything else they need a search warrent. Yes this little boy needs prayers. I talked to a social worker this morning and she told me that everything that I am doing now is 10 times better than what she could but asked me to journal everything and she is documenting my call. I wish there was something on line so he could talk to other children and realize he ISN"T the only one....that is the way he feels right now...I am helping to get him into counsling...but nothing replaces the feeling that I'm not alone, than being able to talk to someone your own age and proveing it. I am so thankful I found this place it truely is
God sent. Jen