Thread: Drinking
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 01:09 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Cali wife

I am very happy that you have written back....after writing my message on Friday night I finally crawled into bed and went to sleep....just writing down how I was feeling made it easier to trun off my head and go to sleep.
I would love to attend an alanon meeting...I had told my husband that three years ago from work on the phone....that night he was picked up for DUI....when I picked him up he said,"I had caused it by what I had said"......should have left him in jail!!!!
I must say honor and cherished are some words I never thought of....but the mental breakdown is something I can relate to...it's like I'm obsesed with his problem...because it effects me and our daughter. I told him that on Saturday Morning when he was better and all was right with the world (temporary).
He told me that I am depressing..I responded with I am depressed!!!!!! I then sat and thought about me for most of the day. I am going to change who I am I'm not the sick puppy he is! I need to do some things for me.
The only alonon meetings in my area are spanish speaking....I live an hour and 1/2 from any english groups. That's why I'm here in this wonderful place...
Thanks for writing.

Last edited by Cali wife; 12-11-2006 at 01:25 PM.