View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 07:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
embraced2000

stop the insanity......please!!

ok...xah still in jail...been there for 5 nights now....seems like 2 weeks. they say they are going to file a petition to revoke on him and make him serve his time for all his drunken bs.

so i've waivering all over the place....pissed cause he's back in county...excited because he's back in county.....pleased that he is in jail and away from "that woman"...ha ha ha...try to get at him now, woman!!!!....., happy that he is all tucked away someplace and not dead, angry because his truck is in lock up too and will probably go up for public auction, although i wanted it towed....but i'm thinkin....hey, after all the money he stole from me, i deserve the stupid truck. i want his truck. he should give me his truck. just give me the friggin truck....hopeful that maybe this time he will hit his bottom and be my tommy again.....???????

well, that feels better....just seeing all the nonsense in writing.

and it is nonsense....

so i took three of granchildren christmas shopping for their parents, teachers, friends.....went through the line at mcdonalds to get cokes for all....drove right past window #1 for payment.....kids were squealing with laughter....so i backed up, paid for drinks and proceeded to window #2 to pick up drinks....and backed right into the truck behind me. what a rush!!!! here we were all expecting to go forward, and blam!!!!!......backwards we went....had neglected to take care outta reverse.

no damages done.....the truck guy wasn't too happy....he thought i was a stupid woman driver. i have news for him......i am NOT a stupid woman driver.....i am a woman driver who does stupid things at times.

jeri