Old 10-19-2006, 06:31 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
ayla zaire

one of us needs to win the lottery...so we can go on that cruise...i need some sunshine and relaxation...

hi gettingbetter...glad you joined us...we always welcome a new {in}sane mommy...

beezy...stuck inside with your mother in law? i am praying for your sanity...no i do not go to meetings...i am trapped here most of the time...no car, no babysitter, hubby works constantly...i went to an online meeting the other day and it was interesting...

whoever said that they want george cloony....you'll be jealous...everyone says my hubby looks like george cloony....of course he's 5'3"....but he's a sexy little man....i personally like to think he looks like colin ferrell....but that is my little fantasy....i wish he could do the irish accent....i must be hormonal...my mind is in the gutter...my whores are moaning again...

hi to all of my friends....we seriously need to talk about saving for a meeting in the future...i would love to meet you girls and we would be so much fun together...

well i'm braindead and can think of nothing witty or interesting to say...i have been posting a lot more here lately...thought maybe i was being a little selfish not giving back to our little sr community...it feels good to give advice...it's actually something i feel really good at...i would love to be a counselor someday...my friends always come to me with their problems and i usually make them feel better...i think that may be my gift...maybe that's what i should go to school for...

love to my sistas....
az