View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 03:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cynay

OK.... I need some quick help here.

As you all know my daughter moved out about 3 weeks ago, she said that we have no relationship and she loves me but if we are going to have one she cant live with me.... OK..

So, the first week she was nice, sent text message and such, second week she came over to pick up the last of her things and was VERY distant.... that was on the 6th.

I discovered she charged about 200 on a credit card that she should not have... I e-mailed and advised her of the charge and asked if she plans to pay for it... NO reply, so then I text her about the e-mail and ask her to respond or call me.....NO reply... I call and leave a VM on her phone asking her to call me or I will come down to her work (that was this morning) and called her when she got out of school again asking her to call me and told her point blank not to avoid me.... NOTHING

This is not sitting well with me, when this happened 3 years ago and she lived with the Aunt and Uncle for 6 months the same thing happened... at first she was nice, then in the end her attitude was SO bad that if looks could kill I would be dead. Im not sure what to do. Its not about the charge since it will not break me... but...I still want to talk to my daughter and if she tells me she cant... fine, but if she wanted to work on a relationship with me she has a funny way of showing it.

Should I just not contact her. Should I go to her work and force her to talk with me.

This is driving me nuts.