View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 03:39 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
michski

Lightbulb

((( once nice ))) you will be thrice nice soon! You are working such a good program and you've changed immeasurably in the past 20 days. You sound like a woman who knows what you want and you know, there's no reason in the world you can't get it!. The most important thing is to remain sober.. because only time will make the rattling between your ears stop.

Better sugar than booze. Gaining weight is the price we pay for good health. You're just gonna have to join the rest of us out here fighting every morning to not pick up that doughnut! I have a cookie crisis every day!
I get fat
I buy new clothes
NO PROBLEM!

I get tired of being fat.. I want romance in my life.. I go on a diet, I loose weight and fit into my "skinny clothes" then I start all over again.

I so prefer my conflict over whether or not it's gonna be a doughnut this morning.. to that first thing in the morning shot of booze.

Let's face it it's all sugar....there are books written about it and the inbalances it causes for us. But as I already said, I'd rather battle sugar than a bottle of booze and you're going to feel the same way soon!!!