View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 09:19 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
mushroom

Sleep apnea's nasty stuff. The sleeplessness it causes in him can contribute to depression etc. He's not resting well either, with all that racket going on and the lack of oxygen.

My AH snored and stank and thrashed when he'd been drinking. I kicked him out of the bedroom. Why would I go sleep on the sofa when he was the one causing the problem?? He went pretty meekly too, I guess he was desperate to do anything that kept me in the house while allowing him to continue drinking. And it made it easier for him to hide his stash and drink from it, being in a separate bedroom.

That was my first boundary with him. Wait no the second; the first was refusing to let him drive antime we went somewhere together. First of all his car was a rolling dumpster. Second, he never ever paid close enough attention to what he was doing when driving, no matter how sober. Who else thinks it's ok to change your socks while driving???? And why was it that he never ever saw the Construction Ahead - Lane Ends signs???