View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 03:41 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
blizzard77

That's definitely sleep apnea. Thankfully I never witnessed this happen with AH but then again how could I? I got sick and tired of the snoring and the stench of stale beer that followed him where-ever he went so I stopped sleeping with him period. Even if I did go to bed before him which was all the time (he liked to stay up till the birds started singing enjoying his intoxicated state) I'd wake up and end up on the couch. He didn't care either way, as ling as he was still getting "some" it didn't matter where he slept. When he got out of rehab we started sleeping together again, he still snored but not nearly as bad and ear plugs helped. It took some time getting used to sharing my queen bed with him again but I got used to it. Then he starts cutting back on meetings, getting depressed and having pity parties for himself and currently things are worse around here than they were when he was drinking. So, one again we are in separate rooms only this time he don't get "some" unless I feel emotionally able to handle that which has been 2 times in 6-7wks. Sorry TMI. I like liveweyered's solution LOL!!