Thread: Managing Anger
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 06:35 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Autumn
alconaut

Thanks Don. I had replied to Equus earlier, and didn't like the way it turned out. I took too long to edit, so I asked Morning Glory to scrap the whole post. But yeah..... thanks for putting in words the point I was trying to make! This is a work in progress for me. Frequent writing, such as on these boards, is a fine way to practice. I'm on a real serious mission to improve my use of the English language and application of words!

So you have a gardening show, huh? It sounds very interesting! I'm on dial-up, however, and unable to make use of Windows Media to hear it. But I'll check out that site for sure. If you knew me the way I know me, you wouldn't believe it if I told you I didn't do any gardening at all this year. I was so looking forward to spring too!

I was meaning to ask you a question about Fuschias last year. I bought them in 3 or 4" pots, transplanted them into hanging baskets (with lots of organic matter, since I know they're heavy feeders) and fertilized them regularly with Miracle Gro. Well, they barely grew. They remained healthy, but that's about it. Oh yeah, I had them hanging under pine trees in dappled sunlight (a nice setting for them, as with the Bleeding Heart underneath!). Any ideas? I'm pretty sure they prefer an acid soil, like the Bleeding Hearts, so I don't think pine needles were an issue.

(Gee, this thread is going everywhere except discussing anger - as if I can afford to discuss plants!)