View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 03:41 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
2many2count

(((((((((To Everyone and Grams))))))

Oh yes the old stomach virus!!! I was soooooo sick and had those 5 kids! Oh My Goodness, my head shot off like a rocket at my husband. I still haven't apologized and I'm not going to. You know what he did????? He told the therapist all about it but didn't mention the fact that he was drinking so at the end of our session I said "Have you forgotten to tell her something?" He said ,No. Why? I said "You mean you didn't tell her about drinking last night?" BUSTED! Totally Busted!!! Well, Miss Therapist wants to see him twice a week whether I come or not. What? I was furious because I NEED therapy BAD! Panic attacks and dealing with all that I have to deal with. So I said Fine, I'll find my own Da** Dr. even though she was MY therapist to start with. And I will find someone else. To heck with that. Don't make me unimportant when I'm paying your salary witch! My husband said that I shouldn't overreact but SORRY, that was it as far as I'm concerned. I agree he needs help but professionally she shouldn't pick who needs the help worse. We should be equal. Problems are problems in my book.

I really love this place...I can come here and air out all the dirty laundry and nobody judges me!

Much Love,
2many

I am feeling much better now. I couldn't eat for 2 days. Nothing!
I couldn't even cook much less smell it or eat it!