View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 08:05 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Autumn
alconaut

I agree very much Splendra! I appreciate your input and couldn't agree more. Nutrition is definitely next on my list of major improvements (thanks too for hypothalamus 101; I had long forgotten its role). I know it has a huge role in regulating certain bodily functions in connection with the brain. Yes - here it is - I looked it up in my medical dictionary.

This is some good information I can use for myself, for sure. There's some other stuff I have going on too, but o/t.

The question I had for Equus was for my SO with regard to his head injury; I'll refer to him as "D2" since she has a "D" also! There isn't much more I can do for him nutritionally, as he passes out drunk almost nightly now. He skips many meals due to this. I pack him healthy lunches and make sure he gets a supplement. He needs to do his part!

Thanks for your posts Splendra!

Equus - The information re D2's head injury is a brief synopsis his sister sent me via e-mail. I don't have access to detailed medical records. I'm going to try to find out more. Thanks for offering to help though. I appreciate it and will update.