View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 02:19 PM
  # 856 (permalink)  
Lilya

Hi everybody!

They also said Venice would be sunken in the year 2000. Last time I went there, everything was fine. It was lately. I used to work in Venice as a model, isntīthat a laugh? Back then I went for summer takes and January takes, so I know the city really well. I also lived there for a spell. I donīt see many changes.

I can only do my share to stop the global warming, although I fear itīs too late, but I can teach my children and their friends what to do to minimize the harm. I donīt use my car in Paris, period. I use public transports. Thatīs my contribution. My work for Amnesty is incredibly demanding, and I have to focus on taking my small step to help stop violation of human rights in this world, one little step at the time... although I know there always will be craziness. We are now trying to stop the "blackholes" where prisoners, held without charges and with no human rights, are in awful, cruel conditions. The things Iīve seen... Itīs only a babystep at a time, but I feel better knowing that my contribution is there, for human rights. Otherwise I couldnīt live with myself after the things Iīve seen.

And a small gift on my way of redemption for old sins.

Reiki, I saw the the film you mean. Thatīs the best Jane I think.

Love and light,