Old 08-02-2006, 06:00 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Bobbybanned

A thank you and some thoughts

Originally Posted by Autumn
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read (and I'm keeping it). I'm really touched. I thank you so much for taking the time to share. It's as if you plucked the thoughts, feelings, and motives right out of my head..... and that's very validating.
Last night I read these comments you wrote. The feeling I experienced is pretty much undescribable. As the night progressed and I continued to consider why it mattered to me so much, then it finally occurred to me that it was so much more than the compliment itself. I appreciate your kind words and it really pleases me that you were willing to share them because I try really hard to stay true to my beliefs by also staying true to principles I try to operate by (failing often though). The point is that it can be a very unpopular place for me to live. I pretty much go through life feeling misunderstood and even though I attempt to ignore it as to not allow something like that to knock me sideways, influencing me to compromise myself, it is still difficult because I am one of those creatures, known as a human being. I thirst for acceptance and all that happy crap. So, the real point is, when I am expressing my position ( a mere slice of it) and someone like yourself is effected as you described, well, it offered me a 'high' like no drug has ever given me. I felt very proud to be a person. Thank you Autumn for your comments. Thank you very much!

Originally Posted by Autumn
It takes me so much time and thought just to type a simple post when it's something personal. I don't mean to offend anyone. I love people so much. This is a painful position to be in, when really it shouldn't be. I'm just getting by like everyone else.

Thanks again neighbor. Welcome to SR.
The above quote, tell me, how long and how much thought did that take? It is incredibly personal. It is also profound. Three sentences that are filled with an incredible amount wealth based on your truth. (I know what you mean by trying not to offend anyone) In addition, your compassion for others is spewing all over, that my darling friend, is a very good thing. You also mention that it is a painful position to be in, when really it shouldn't be. Well, maybe I am guessing as the information is limited, but can it be fair to guess that the pain results from the magnitude of concern that goes on in your head that too often becomes over looked-and all for not-as it too often may seem to never have the impact outside of yourself that you (mirrored with you feelings) know that it deserves. Assuming there is some accuracy to that assumption, can it be safe for me to guess that the pain is a result from a form of disappointment? Furthermore, if that rings true at all, may I add that you can discover and accept solace in knowing that the very strength and/or magnitude of any pain you experience, has so much to do with your ability to share the words that you shared with me. That pain is an indicator that you can feel intense love and many additional positive emotions.
Look, I know I really ran away with this and began a bit of a tangent or something of the sort, I just want to say (rather I know what I am talking about or not) that it appears, within those three sentences you wrote, that you experience something that may seem a bit daunting. Well, there is a guy out there that has the notion he can relate to you, to your comments and that he wants to say that the very thing he believes he is relating to can be used and/or regarded as an advantage. It seems apparent that you feel. That is an indicator that your alive. When it feels painful, at anytime, do your best to simply understand that the pain is just a reaction to something, it need not be anything more, that way you never allow it to lead you to a plae you do not want to go. Instead it can simply remind you that you are alive.
Autumn, forgive me for running away with your three sentences and possibly going in a direction with them I had no business going. I just get carried away sometimes. What can I say? I just hope what I did say makes a little sence. I have the idea it may seem like a bunch of rambling.
I will close now before I take up the entire storage space of this web-site.
One more thing, I didn't realize what you meant by neighbor, when you closed your comments before. I get it. We are neighbors, aren't we? Small world.

Be Good,
Bobby