Go Back   SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Special-Interest Groups > Women In Recovery
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Chat Room [9]

Welcome to the Sober Recovery Community

Already registered? Login above ---^
OR
To take advantage of all Posting, Chatting, Gaming, and all the features available at SoberRecovery, join the over 100,000 current members, and become a member of our supportive community today! Ads will no longer appear on the forums, once you register.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2003, 06:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gold Member

Aw Heck I messed up

Thanks Pauline I think I did enough venting for today ,but the nights still young!!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-31-2003, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
It is what it is!!!

(((zoomer)))

I know more about how to live than I did yesterday, but not as much as I'll know tomorrow. Today, Ill learn something new~JFT, 1/27/06
The difference between a good day and a bad day, is about 2 days~Ann of SR
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-31-2003, 11:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

Zoomer,

I like your new avatar. I don't know how you messed up, but I am sending you hugs also.

Remember, every day is a new day, and a new opportunity.

((((((((ZOOMER))))))))

Juls
Old 04-01-2003, 03:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Gold Member

Aw heck, I messed up by accidently pusing "new thread" instead of reply to post, so I started a new thread when I was trying to reply back to Pauling! 'm very blond these days and do stupid little things like I'm not all there if ya know what I mean. I think I'm excited too much by being around other people when i go to meetings. It's such a huge deal for me to actually talk to adult people without them finding fault with me. O I do get the old timer men telling me not to speak and shut up and listion if I speak at a meeting and one woman actually said to me that no one cares how you dress meaning that I try to hard to make myself look nice, but other than that the people have been kind to me. I mean I lost two dress sizes and can actually lok good in clothes and I been giving myself facales so my skin loos good too. So I dress up a little, put on my make up and feel wonderful about myself! I drive in the car and have people atually stare at me or walk in the meeting and have guy's mouths drop open. Now, i don't talk to the men much because I'm terrifed of them, but it's nice to have the "looks again". I don't dress slutty, but in a preppy way and wear my jewlery proudly like I deserve it! Before I felt so guilty owning nice things like I should just give them away to someone who deserves them. I felt fat, ugly and a low life, but now I feel perky and all sparkely inside and out. I'm sure I'll get real soon and go to a meeting because I'm half crazed with some sort of problem, but right now I'm a happy camper for the most part!
Love Zoomer P.S> I got 49 days today of being sober!
Old 04-01-2003, 04:19 AM   #5 (permalink)

You SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!

love, love, love,

live

Old 04-01-2003, 04:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Gold Member

Thank You live! I do somehow feel all bright! Although, when I get dressed for a meeting and the meeting is over, then I feel a let down sort of because I want the night to keep on going...... It's like getting dressed up with no place to go in a way. I know It's not the perpose of going to meetings to get dressed up (well, not dressed up, but looking clean and nice),but I think it's just being around people face to face. Iv been locked up and so alone for so long until i came to the SRF and then to meetings. Summers comin and I'll be sending tons of time taking the kids to the park and pool and other adventers,so the novilty will wear off,but it feels dam good to shine! You shine too "miss proffessional"!
Love Zoomer
Old 04-01-2003, 07:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
It is what it is!!!

zoom you are looking so bright - I have to wear my shades.
You shine girl!!!!! Feel good about yourself, you deserve it!!

I know more about how to live than I did yesterday, but not as much as I'll know tomorrow. Today, Ill learn something new~JFT, 1/27/06
The difference between a good day and a bad day, is about 2 days~Ann of SR
Old 04-01-2003, 11:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Gold Member

Thanks girlfriend! Now if only I can get this dam computer to spell the words right so I don't look so GD dumb, then I'll be cooking! LOL!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2003, 10:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

Hurray for Zoomer,

I don't know how to insert figures and things into my post, otherwise I'd post balloons, hearts, dancing bunnies, etc.

Juls
Old 04-02-2003, 04:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Gold Member

AWWWWWWWWW (((((((Juls))))))))) it's the thoughts that count! Kiss to ya!
Zoomer