Notices

Why can't anti depressents be like cocaine

Old 07-25-2017, 03:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Why can't anti depressents be like cocaine

I'm 33 years old and never in a million miles thought I'd use cocaine. Met my partner who liked to use at parties etc and I ended up trying one night. Ever since had it most weekends for about a year. My partner doesn't need it but usually gets it and I don't bother. Until he gets it then I just want more and more. I suffer from depression and when you feel so low and the anti depressants don't work as well. And you take that you feel like you should feel back to normal wanting to live life. Then it runs out and that horrible unbearable feeling comes back. I need to find a way to stop but sometimes it's all I think about. But I don't want to end up ruining our lives by spending all our money and lose everything. I have a child as well and the guilt kills me that I could be getting him things but instead wasting it on feeling good for a while. I'm just scared I won't be able to stop. Any advice?
Old 07-25-2017, 04:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yea, if you got the 'addiction' wiring, like I got (some people don't got it ... which is IMPORTANT to realize) be VERY Scared. Especially for your child ... addiction don't like having ANYTHING get in the way of gettin that ALL IMPORTANT High ... I 'Feel' Horrible ... 'I' wanna 'Feel' good ... It ALL gets WASTED AWAY.

So ... why let 'How I FEEL' have the keys to the car (life). There IS a BETTER Way. Now my 'Feelings' don't get any more than recognition, and then I focus on Living by the PRINCIPALS that make my Life worthwile, and allows me to Be There for my Family. ... Not like when I was driven by the tyranny of 'How I Feel'.

Find Cocaine Anonymous on the Internet. Get Involved with the Program. Do The Work ... and BE FREE.

RDBplus3 ... Happy, Joyous and FREE ... and I KNOW U Can B 2