Notices

Not normal withdraw, help.

Old 01-18-2016, 02:19 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I would print off the compound of the drug and bring it straight to your GP, tell him how you are feeling.
I had to do it recently with head shop stuff and he was shocked to see how dangerous the drug was , he put me on quite a long detox as the half life was a whopping 80 hours.
I managed to kick the stuff very slowly and painlessly.
It was called Flubromazolam and turned me into a zombie...
Old 01-18-2016, 02:42 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by paddyjnr1 View Post
I would print off the compound of the drug and bring it straight to your GP, tell him how you are feeling.
I had to do it recently with head shop stuff and he was shocked to see how dangerous the drug was , he put me on quite a long detox as the half life was a whopping 80 hours.
I managed to kick the stuff very slowly and painlessly.
It was called Flubromazolam and turned me into a zombie...
I have no method of getting the same stuff. All of what I had was gone, but empty bags. Nothing with details of chemicals.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:34 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NoLoveFound View Post
I have no method of getting the same stuff. All of what I had was gone, but empty bags. Nothing with details of chemicals.
If you are still feeling bad go to A&E and ask for crisis intervention Team, they will do a toxicology test, a simple blood test and monitor you for a day or two while giving you something to relax you. I hope you are ok and never make that mistake again, like myself they turned me into a zombie and I didn't even know it until I was confronted but I had the name of the substance.
Anyway my housemate had brought the bag to the doc the day before because she found her dog chewing on it.
Luckily it was empty or I'd be in deep ****..
Old 01-23-2016, 02:45 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I am completely free of any withdrawals (my anger still seems excessive sometimes, oddly).

My friend who was coughing up blood, has passed. I don't know how to cope..

Thank you everybody.. I'm clean 13 days or so.
Old 01-23-2016, 03:15 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm really sorry for your loss.

You cope day by day I think...We;re meant to feel pain and loss - those are natural responses...but with each day you'll get a little further through the pain.

Honour your friend now by the life you choose to lead.

D
Old 01-23-2016, 04:17 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

glad your off that stuff, keep up the good work. i do remember now seeing a buncha news videos on tv about that stuff and how bad it was and how many people were using it as a weed alternative and going insane
Old 01-23-2016, 10:25 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I'm really sorry for your loss.

You cope day by day I think...We;re meant to feel pain and loss - those are natural responses...but with each day you'll get a little further through the pain.

Honour your friend now by the life you choose to lead.

D
I never cried till I read this post.
I was there shortly before he died. It was so insane..

I don't thin we're ever meant to see something like what I saw.

Thank you everybody.. Ive yet to leave this bed.
Old 01-23-2016, 05:39 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Okay I feel the need to respond to this....it may get me censored or banned, but I feel very strongly about it.

The reason for horrible poisons like Spice's existence can be traced DIRECTLY to the unreasonably amount of demonization and illegality of Marijuana.
In my experience with everyone I've ever known, the majority of the population use marijuana in a manner similar to people who come home from a hard day's work, have a small glass of wine or a beer with dinner, or after dinner, but aren't alcoholics or excessive drinkers.

Yes, I know there are people here who have a propensity to abuse ANY mind-altering substance. However, this stuff (spice) was created directly in response to provide people who like the effects of MJ and was falsely led into a belief that because it supposedly had a similar effect, that it would be similarly (relatively) harmless. Nothing could be further from the truth. No one really knows what toxic poisons are put into all the products that are marketed as "synthetic marijuana" which in of itself is possibly the most criminally misleading title ever comprised for anything ever available to the public.

I know the people here who have had problems putting down any mind-altering substance, including marijuana will likely not be in agreement with me, but anyone with half a brain knows the most futile idea is to try and legislate actions of human nature out of existence. It didn't work with alcohol prohibition in the 1920s; it's never worked with the ridiculous notion of making marijuana a schedule 1 drug. Does anyone here, even people who have had issues with it, REALLY believe it's as dangerous to people and the public as Meth and Heroin is???

Unscrupulous, murderous people created these horrible products that just killed your friend to "replace" a (relatively) benign natural plant that governments, with the explicit blessings of the pharmaceutical and alcohol industries have strived to keep totally illegal. One of the most sinister reasons is the fact some members of congress are invested in the private, for-profit prison industry. So there are people literally getting richer by locking up non-violent people for criminalized private behaviors.

I believe Spice and it's deadly similiar products would never have been invented if the failed war on drugs wouldn't have gotten so out of control, and especially been focused mainly on marijuana. I remember reading an article that interviewed Portland (OR) police officers years ago. They admitted that 90% of their focus on drug busts (prior to legalization) were for people growing weed. They stated their reasons were that they were AFRAID of Meth users because they were unbalanced and violent, and knew the MJ smokers/growers were laid-back and wouldn't put up any fight or cause them danger.

I really feel that marijuana should at least be decriminalized and that fines collected from enforcement should be routed to counseling and treatment for the small percentage of people who are unable to stop if they want. People don't cough up blood and die from marijuana, but they damn sure do from what has been created to "replace" it with a sadly, currently legal "alternative" which is not, by ANY stretch of the imagination, an alternative at all.
Old 01-23-2016, 06:05 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Administrator

That was a good rant, but how the hell does it help the OP?

It's not the place to reply to the bulk of your argument here...suffice to say as a former pot addict we see very things differently.

We started a forum here especially because of the condescending dismissive attitude marijuana addicts get from other substance abusers.

Crazy - but there ya go.

But...to topic...

its a bogus argument that there'd be no spice if pot was decriminalised.

Spice is around because it's very cheap to bang any crap together and call it spice/legal high/synthetic marijuana.

You don't have to wait for anything to grow, you don't have to put in any manpower hours.
You can then mark the price up however high you think demand will stand.

If you're an immoral or amoral entrepreneur who doesn't give a crap about his fellow man, it's a goldmine.

D
Old 01-23-2016, 07:25 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

NoLoveFound,

Very sorry to hear about your friend! So sad...

How are YOU feeling...are you done withdrawing?

Take care....

Blessed Be...
Old 01-24-2016, 10:52 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teatreeoil007 View Post
NoLoveFound,

Very sorry to hear about your friend! So sad...

How are YOU feeling...are you done withdrawing?

Take care....

Blessed Be...
I'm no longer withdrawing.

I haven't left my house too much. I still cant believe he died over it

I'm crying again. Crying a whole bunch.
Crying like a little bitch but I dont know what to do.

Two people I know died from this ****. I got close to nobody left.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:30 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Sending a big hug...
Old 01-24-2016, 10:57 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Sending a big hug...
Thanks
Old 01-28-2016, 02:36 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

You're welcome NLF. Anytime. We all need hugs...How's it going today?
Old 01-31-2016, 05:32 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Wow that is insane. Did your friend go to the ER when he started coughing up blood? Did they do an autopsy for the exact reason that he died... ie what complications he had from spice? I mean if he was coughing up amounts of blood I think of when I hear "insane amounts" I would think the first stop is the ER. I have seen the plant like substance a few time but never the black stuff. I was a huge pot head but never tried spice.

I hope this post scared the crap out of anyone who reads it.

Damn man I am so sorry for hearing about this happening to two friends. You should consider your extremely lucky you quit when you did. Please don't pick it back up. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:47 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

You're welcome NLF. Anytime. We all need hugs...How's it going today?
Apologies for inactivity. Things are going better as of today. Looking forward to my birthday soon. Saddened a little bit still.

Originally Posted by jryan19982 View Post
Wow that is insane. Did your friend go to the ER when he started coughing up blood? Did they do an autopsy for the exact reason that he died... ie what complications he had from spice? I mean if he was coughing up amounts of blood I think of when I hear "insane amounts" I would think the first stop is the ER. I have seen the plant like substance a few time but never the black stuff. I was a huge pot head but never tried spice.

I hope this post scared the crap out of anyone who reads it.

Damn man I am so sorry for hearing about this happening to two friends. You should consider your extremely lucky you quit when you did. Please don't pick it back up. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.
He refused any help, instead prompted that if anyone did help, it would be violent. He was very, very serious. He was wanted, felony level crimes, but he was still my friend. Ambulance was called several times, he never left his house or went to the hospital.
Beyond minor details, I know nothing about his family or anything. Im trying to find out service details but the people he used to live with aren't being to great with contact.

I would say, likely, his cause of death was internal bleeding. Some details I had planned on not sharing was the fact that he wasn't just coughing up blood, but also peeing/defecating blood at the time of his death.

I have a lot better control of my anger again.
I get nightmares though, a lot more often. It could be the stress point in life right now but I've had atleast 5 vivid nightmares since my withdrawals have ended. A few episodes where I lost control of my anger.

I don't feel like my body is the same anymore. I want to seek medical advice but I have no clue where to go. Advice desperately wanted.

Emotional control: 80-90%
I feel like that is the lasting effect.

Thank you everyone, the readers, just everyone man. This forum and my girlfriend who was also withdrawaling were the only ones there for me. Couldn't have done it with you..

If u consider smoking spice, k2, any of the synthetic weed, or designer drugs. Don't. People die all the time from it. Never thought I'd know people who would.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:52 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

What horrible circumstances.

Going to a dr for a physical is a good first step. Might order a ct scan or something ro see if anything is abnormal.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:44 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jryan19982 View Post
What horrible circumstances.

Going to a dr for a physical is a good first step. Might order a ct scan or something ro see if anything is abnormal.
Could someone give me specific advice on what type of medical advice to seek.

Im not the same person I use to be, my hands shake when I rest, emotional issues, lots of things over the last 25 days that just aren't right I don't feel.

Thanks,
NLF
Old 02-04-2016, 11:56 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Administrator

My advice?

Just be totally honest and explain your concerns, NoLoveFound.
D
Old 02-05-2016, 04:25 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Sorry you are going through this. It sounds pretty rough. I have zero experience with spice & have never heard of it or that it was substituted as mj. I have no personal experience with mj either, but know there are a lot of pot smokers out there that quit but didn't have the same withdrawals as you described. Do you have a Dr.? And if so, would be comfortable going to him/her, tell them what happened and ask if there is anything they may need to test on you. The way you described your friend's symptoms, it sounds like some internal bleeding. Sorry again for your loss.