Notices

Withdrawal from coke

Old 08-27-2015, 12:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Withdrawal from coke

I need help with my bf he is now going through withdrawal from coke I have just recently (4 days) quit drinking, he helped taper me off so I really didn't have to much of a problem. My bf is on pain pills for chronic pain and doesn't ever have a problem with those he would actually prefer not to take them but he does a huge anger problem. I know withdrawal from alcohol and I wasn't very nice. He is alittle lets just say overly depressed right now. I called the cops about a week and a half ago because the threatened to kill himself (and had the gun) He's suppose to start therapy in a few days. I just wanted to know what can I do to help him with the detox if anything
Old 08-27-2015, 12:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Congrats on day 4 my advice would be, please be careful if he is that unstable I naturally fear for your safety

I've been clean from coke for nearly 4 years and I remember 3-4 days of super intense nightmares waking up screaming etc

If he is going therapy that is amazing in itself

Can I ask if your currently staying with him

Maybe mtns are a good idea for you both
Old 08-27-2015, 01:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks so much I'm feeling much better. His therapy appt isn't until the 1st and I'm not worried about him hurting me his temper and anger sucks but I know I was no picnic either when I come off alcohol. I just want him to feel better
Old 08-27-2015, 01:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best