Notices

I am frustrated

Old 05-05-2015, 07:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am frustrated

Ive effed up twice but other than those weak moments I'm 5 months sober off of meth. But I am so frustrated I can't manage to get my **** together and get ahead of my legal issues. I have a hard time handling day to day stress because it seems so hopeless and unmanageable to me. I don't know how to be a normal responsible adult.
Also I can't talk to anyone about my weak moments when I wanna get high bc everyone freaks out and thinks I'm already screwing up. I like to write so if y'all have any journaling ideas to help deal with all of this, I would love to hear them.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Journal here -this is your own personal thread where you can come to at any time and journal whatever you're dealing with in the moment. Just getting it out and on paper will really help.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

You can definitely speak to us in those moments when you want to use, Sarah.
you'll get good, calm advice here

D
Old 05-08-2015, 01:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You said that it is difficult for you to get ahead of your legal troubles. I can somewhat understand that. I am not in any legal problem, but I recently paid off a gambling debt, and my payment still has not fully processed from my bank. They are telling me 30 business days, and it has been about 13 I think. But I just want to be done with this issue, as this all happened because I did not originally pay the debt and I filed a chargeback with my bank.

Anyways, this all bothers me. But I am getting through it because I know I am doing everything in my power to make the situation right, and I have faith that God will resolve everything in the end as long as I don't drink. If you don't use, I am sure your legal troubles will resolve themselves as well. I believe that society is compassionate towards people who are seeking help as long as they are continuing to stay sober. Good luck!