Notices

How was your day? Part 6

Old 09-11-2014, 03:26 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  
Free your mind

Thanks CleaninLI - but not there just yet. Can't see myself falling off the proverbial wagon the next two days, but I don't want to jump the gun. Almost there. Hope you are doing well.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:32 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Have a great time badsneaker! Your 1 month is tomorrow! Yay yay!

Finaltime how is your Saturday? Doing anything special today? I'll bet you went to a meeting.

TE, Dsober, Opi, Decbaby, Alabama, Brian, MK, Jess, Angel, Joker, Fancy, and anyone I missed have a great weekend!
Old 09-13-2014, 04:46 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Oh Clean you always make my day. I do think I am pretty funny in front of my students. They are learning to find me funny or else

How is everyones weekend? Sunday am here, just made a pot of coffee. This past week my x and I got along better then ever, as my sponsor says when I am doing more meetings I react to him better!! no no no, she lives walks breathes aa with 25 years sober, I like to think she is wrong and its all me that makes life better HA HA HA

I am reading this book called Miracles of Love. If you haven't read it, please go buy it today. Please.

Thinking about hitting the gym before 10am meeting. What??? As I had an ice cream, king snickers bar and a king size dove bar last night. Funny. I got on the scale this am and it says 98 KILOS> WOWSERS. I didn't go to volleyball last night, used my toe as a great excuse.

Did I tell you my large toenail is off now? I ripped it off finally on Monday. It sure doesn't look pretty.

Daughter has her first dance lesson today. I am excited.

I have a new BIG crush on this American dude who just got here. He is also in the program. He is so distracting. Or I am distracted by how amazing he is. 39, no kids, divorced. He is also in a band. I will marry him someday. Really.

Loves
Old 09-13-2014, 05:01 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

HA HA HA!!! I hope you do if he's good marriage material! Lol

Ouch!!! to ripping the big toe! It must be painful!

So now you are going to make us do the Math to convert kilo's to pounds?
Ugh! Teachers!

I will check out the book. I need a good read.....is it a recovery story?

Well idk if it's the meetings or not.....but it's you that is going to them....so it's all YOU!!!

Good luck to your daughter...I'll bet she'll be an awesome dancer!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Old 09-15-2014, 06:48 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  

Another sunny weekend for me. Glad you all are doing good. All you have to do is just keep on doing it

Just about half way through John Dies at the End. The movie was psychotic so I decided to read the book. It's even more psychotic but alot of fun. You guys stay off the "soy sauce" hahaha.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:04 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  

TE I have to have soy sauce on my pork fried rice !!! LOL
Old 09-15-2014, 07:16 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Haha. Its from the movie and book. Its a drug that makes you psychic and looks like soy sauce. They call it that or just "the sauce".
Old 09-15-2014, 07:44 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Now instead of an Oxy I'm craving Chinese TE lol
Old 09-15-2014, 10:45 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Recovered from Hopeless State

Originally Posted by finaltime View Post
They are learning to find me funny or else
F*** 'em if they can't take a joke, I always say. Just ask Dee and a few others.

Old 09-15-2014, 11:01 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Thats funny, dsober. I used to use that phrase all the time. Brought back good memories.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:55 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  

Yeah, kinda like AA rule 62 TE. Of course "them" includes me.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:04 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by TiredEnough View Post
Another sunny weekend for me. Glad you all are doing good. All you have to do is just keep on doing it

Just about half way through John Dies at the End. The movie was psychotic so I decided to read the book. It's even more psychotic but alot of fun. You guys stay off the "soy sauce" hahaha.
Haha....I was checking this out as I, like Clean, have been looking for a new book to read. As I looked I thought, aww - he's given away the end! lol I didn't realize it was the title of the book. Think I will check that out, sounds interesting
Old 09-16-2014, 11:24 AM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Eyes, it's out there, I mean way out there but there are alot of humorous parts. It is one of the few books I have read where I literally burst out laughing. Two slackers dealing with interdimensional evil rarely ends well but these two seem to have found their calling.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:09 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Just about half way through John Dies at the End. The movie was psychotic so I decided to read the book.
Missed this before. Psychotic you say? Right up my alley. I'm more of a movie guy... downloading it with FrostWire now.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:36 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Hello my sweet rays of light. Just checking in, 6:33am here in concrete land. All is well, sitting her naked about to get ready for work. he he.

Will check in more later when I have time to read. Haven't been bringing my home laptop to work, so at work I do more work! Wow moving mountains.... So instead of face booking, sober recovering and messing around on my release time I have been working. Sure have my hands full this year with my class. This is not normal for an international school, thats for sure. I am trying super hard not to blame the year level before me for not splitting them up properly. Funny how I love to blame instead of making do

Will do the 6:45 step meeting tonight. Really have a huge crush on this man in recovery. I will marry him!
Old 09-16-2014, 03:46 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

Eyes, it's out there, I mean way out there but there are alot of humorous parts. It is one of the few books I have read where I literally burst out laughing. Two slackers dealing with interdimensional evil rarely ends well but these two seem to have found their calling.
Out there works well for me! I'm definitely going to check it out, it actually sounds right up my alley. Thank you!
Old 09-16-2014, 08:42 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

Good evening guys!

TE my daughter was going to the library today so I told her to pick up that book for me! It's funny because she said' "mom, you know that John dies at the end!?"

Final time it's good to see you! I always have to chuckle when you say "concrete city".
Looks like you're getting a lot out of your meetings.

You and Dsober both! Hiya Dsober!
Old 09-17-2014, 12:18 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  

Hiya Islander!
Old 09-17-2014, 05:19 AM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Here's a spoiler, John may or may not die at the end
Old 09-17-2014, 05:45 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Ha ha Ha! Ok but no more spoilers TE!
I loved what the author, David Wong, wrote in his dedication. He gives thanks to his best friend "Who gave birth to the "John" mentioned in the title and who years ago convinced me to get into writing as a hobby instead of alcoholism."
Perhaps we should all write novels as a hobby instead of drug addiction!