Notices

*We* made it Another Day Part 13

Old 08-21-2014, 02:48 PM
  # 361 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by buttercup89 View Post
... i could just buy one of those jackets they wear on polar expeditions
Dont be sad Butter. We will find you another place where you can wear one of these huge puffy coats. I want to see you take a selfie. These coats are like armor. Sometimes tries to mug you, your like give me five minutes and I will find the pocket I know its here somewhere. You can have my cash buy you will have to wait. The criminal will get bored and walk away.

edit to add:
Did you guys notice i am the one who keeps starting new pages? this is two in a row ! Im feeling very self conscious.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:09 PM
  # 362 (permalink)  

Oh blue you are too much! Yes I want to see butter in one of those coats too!
I agree....best to wait until winter to go! We will keep you busy here on SR while you wait till classes begin. But at least you are there in Boston. I'll bet there is lots to see and explore there! Maybe a museum? If you like that kind thing. I've heard Boston is rich in art and culture.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:44 PM
  # 363 (permalink)  

haha i'm glad if i can make you laugh you make me laugh too

so i made it back to my hotel... as i said, if i am completely honest with myself, going to chicago is a bad idea. I think as of right now i would rather hurt myself which i don't want. The thing that bothers me the most is, that i don't go because of him. I never wanted to be that kind of girl and i don't think he deserves so much influence on my life. So i guess i'm mad at myself. I guess by going to chicago i wanted to proof myself that i am ok and that i am in control. I guess, it hurts to admit how much he actually hurt me. He did a pretty good job in hurting me actually.
Well, so chicago is off... I need a new destination... What do you guys think about WY?
Old 08-21-2014, 04:53 PM
  # 364 (permalink)  

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Well at least B never took away your sense of humor!

How about Maine? I've always wanted to see Maine....I've heard it's beautiful.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:01 PM
  # 365 (permalink)  

humor? I was serious!

you know, texting him that I am in his town (of course it's a huge coincidence), saying that i need a place to crash, turning your plan into action sounds like a good plan B *lol* right?

Old 08-21-2014, 05:35 PM
  # 366 (permalink)  

Ah...I guess I'll wait for someone else to comment on that butter.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:39 PM
  # 367 (permalink)  

haha i guess, you can't bash your own plan, right ;-)

(but i do hope that you get it how i meant it, of course i was joking )
Old 08-21-2014, 07:19 PM
  # 368 (permalink)  

Of course I know you're joking silly! I was joking too!
Old 08-21-2014, 07:26 PM
  # 369 (permalink)  

you got me there, i admit that
Old 08-21-2014, 08:12 PM
  # 370 (permalink)  

I have to tell you...it's weird seeing you here at this time!
Old 08-21-2014, 08:14 PM
  # 371 (permalink)  

haha you better get used to it
Old 08-22-2014, 07:05 AM
  # 372 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone How are you?

I didn't sleep well, it was so noisy outside...

What are your plans for the day? I haven't figured it out yet. I'll take it as it comes! But i do need to pack since tomorrow i have to change my hotel.

I hope that finally some of my friends have time. I haven't heard back of them. But it would be fun and make it a bit more exciting

Clean, any news on your daughter's test yet?

Eyes, hasn't been seen here yesterday...I think she eloped with my cheesecake ;-)
Old 08-22-2014, 08:31 AM
  # 373 (permalink)  

Good morning butter!

I just got back from dropping hubs to work so I could take the car. Kids were asking to go to the beach. They only have a couple more weeks left before schools starts. I believe it's September 3rd they go back. This is probably the first summer we didn't take a trip somewhere. I told the kids this year we had a stay-cation in our new home. Really wish I could get a job now. I feel bad not taking the kids somewhere fun....at least Splish-splash or Six-flags would have been nice. Oh well...it is what it is....at least they have their own backyard....no landlord watching them and making them feel uncomfortable. The pills really messed-up my life/ career! My own fault.....can't blame anyone else but myself! Now my kids have to suffer because of it. Sorry but I'm having pity-party today!
Old 08-22-2014, 08:56 AM
  # 374 (permalink)  

Yay let's throw a big pity party I'll bring the chocolate Who brings ice cream and cake? We can't have a pity party without ice cream and cake, Blue due to your recent events i suggest you bring the ice cream and eyes can bring the cake! See clean? perfect place for having a pity party ;-) and yes, i hope by now there's a little smile on your face!

Please don't beat yourself up, ok? it wasn't your fault, addiction is a disease! it was the disease who made you do what you did and you're giving your best for making it up. You are trying so hard and you're doing so well. Ok? Look, what jumps out at me is how much time you spend with your kids and what you do with them and for them. Not a lot of parents do that. Ok, your kids didn't go on a trip this summer or didn't go to six flags but they spend time with you, with their awesome, strong, wonderful, caring and most of all clean mom. and i think after everything you and your family went through that means the world to them.

I'm sure if you have a little bit more patience you'll find a job soon, maybe even in your field. And your financial situation will improve.

So, please don't be so hard on yourself. Ok? I don't know how the weather is down there, but if it's nice prepare a nice pic nic and take them to the beach, play with them, have fun with them, laugh and be happy. And i promise you tonight they will tell you that they had a great day with you and that they love you! Ok?

Old 08-22-2014, 09:15 AM
  # 375 (permalink)  

Awe thank you butter....that was sweet!

Yes you cheered me up....thank you!

I will pack a lunch now....good idea.

You are a very good friend butter...thank you! Sorry I won't be on here for you if I go to the beach....but I'll be back later okay?
Old 08-22-2014, 09:20 AM
  # 376 (permalink)  

aaaww you're more than welcome! i'm glad if i could make you feel better. You've been here so much for me, so i'm more than happy to help you for once!

Yeah, that's downside of my suggestion, isn't it? GO and HAVE FUN! (your homework assignment) i'll be fine* ;-) I see you later! And don't feel sorry, Real life always comes first!

*but I might come up with new B stories i can talk your ear off later in the meantime, i guess you have to take the risk ;-)
Old 08-22-2014, 04:44 PM
  # 377 (permalink)  

You 2 and your pity party. Im sorry I have to break it up now.

Clean, see point number one ((1)) This is more proof you are a great mom, you feel bad because there is more you want to do and give your kids. Like trips to splishy splash or six flags, but you need to also look at all you do for them everyday. A new home with a yard, getting them a pool for the summer, trips to the library, internet and gadgets to play with and watch movies, making special meals for them and taking custom orders. You are a presence in their life and you keep communication open between all of you. Yes you have regrets, but Butter is right. You were not well for a while there and it was addiction but it could have been something different and caused the same type of regrets. Try not to be so hard on yourself, life happens. Your kids are very lucky to have 2 great parents who love them and work so hard for them. I know you feel upset over not having a job right now. But I think maybe this time with them has been priceless in a way. I think they needed this time and attention from you, and maybe you have needed it too. You cant put a price on some of these things.

Butter, if you go to WY then we have to get you full cowgirl attire. And we will have to work on your walk and western talk, and do you know how to ride a horse?

Its a little confusing. You feel like your strong emotions for B are keeping you away from Chicago, and this makes you angry at yourself because you dont want to be that kind of girl who lets a guy dictate. But if you go when your not ready, push yourself too fast then he will still own that city in your memory. But you deciding for yourself you wont have any of that, then your the smart, strong one who accepts she was hurt and knows it takes time to heal. You can save Chicago for when your ready emotionally.

Sometimes its hard to see all we have Butter. Your smart, traveling abroad from a beautiful country, your pretty ( yes I saw the pic) and funny ( you cheer us all up), and all of life is waiting for you. You will learn from this experience and be better prepared for the next relationship. From experience this is what happened to me. We learn, discover what we are looking for, what we need, how we expect to be treated, and all the rest.

Now you two no more pity party, or do you want me to start sharing all my saddies and make you cry.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:55 PM
  # 378 (permalink)  

Blue you should bring the ice cream
and not crash our party!

i second everything you said to clean. Well said!
thank you for your kind words for me :-) you said exactly what i needed to hear.
don't get me wrong i am not depressed all the time. I enjoy being here and do have fun. it's just something i have to deal with... and sometimes it's worse than at other times
Old 08-22-2014, 06:57 PM
  # 379 (permalink)  

ladies i tell you something... i am more than happy when it's sunday 31st 8pm and i am in my bed. i am trying to pack everything right now because i move hotels tomorrow...
Old 08-22-2014, 07:07 PM
  # 380 (permalink)  

what happens on Sunday 31 @ 8pm, and why will you be in bed so early? Do classes start on the 1st?