Notices

*We* made it Another Day Part 12

Old 07-24-2014, 02:00 AM
  # 221 (permalink)  

Thank you all... I must be pregnant or something, these emotions are just ridiculous.

Morning Butter! How are you feeling?
Old 07-24-2014, 02:09 AM
  # 222 (permalink)  

Hey lost . I rather think that's because you hang out with all women here ;-) we are contageous :-)
I am not bad. Looking forward to seeing my best friend, even though it's a farewell meeting. And on thr weekend i see my family. How are you doing?
Old 07-24-2014, 03:23 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  

I'm struggling but still here... It helps to have you lovely ladies around
Old 07-24-2014, 04:45 AM
  # 224 (permalink)  

Keep fighting ! You can do it
Old 07-24-2014, 06:03 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  

Hi lost

Hope you do well today!
Old 07-24-2014, 06:13 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  

Thanks mate, same to you. You should join our daily thread more often
Old 07-24-2014, 10:36 AM
  # 227 (permalink)  

Help me butter is melting
Old 07-24-2014, 10:39 AM
  # 228 (permalink)  

Buttery what is wrong?
Old 07-24-2014, 10:45 AM
  # 229 (permalink)  

Hi there Four and Lost !!

I hope you both have a good day today. Thank you for sharing your feelings here Lost. I could relate to what you posted yesterday about crying at work and you had only just got there. Happened to me too a few times. (and it was my husband going through the WD not me). But regardless its ok for these emotions to surface, we're all human and I think we need to express ourselves. Its not good to keep the pain and tears in. It will get better with time.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:52 AM
  # 230 (permalink)  

Its waaaay tooo hot ;-) especially for butter
Old 07-24-2014, 10:53 AM
  # 231 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mamahawk View Post
Butter and Blue,
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you guys more. While I may sound upbeat on here most of the time, the past 67 days have been very difficult. I've had to relearn things much like if I had come out of a coma after 20 years. You would be surprised at the little details like just learning to eat regularly, how to function in general without being doped up. I have tried my best to be there for everyone in the process of getting well.
Mama oh gosh, I feel like you have been here for all of us this whole time. This thread was your creation. You brought us all together !! Mama has to focus on herself sometimes, and I think we all know this.

Youve spent these months powering through and its been impressive but having seen what my husband has gone through and I know its been hard for you. Ups and Downs, and learning to process all the emotions. Im so proud of you.

Besides during all this you taught me how to rescue a baby snake by oiling him up. If the need ever arises my first reaction will be to cry and scream, but then I will know what to do.

Thank you Mama for EVERYTHING. Your one amazing Mama !!
Old 07-24-2014, 10:55 AM
  # 232 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by buttercup89 View Post
Its waaaay tooo hot ;-) especially for butter
Well then you need to go shopping. It fixes almost everything and the store will be COOL.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:04 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Butter! It just so happens I made cookies just now. I was a little bit worried when the recipe said one stick of butter. I'm sorry. I guess a 350 degree oven was just a little to much for you! But you look FANTASTIC!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
image.jpg (93.9 KB, 14 views)
Old 07-24-2014, 11:05 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Thank you all for the kind words. Everyone has issues. And they all feel big to whoever it's happening to! I'm so glad we all have each other!
Old 07-24-2014, 11:10 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Else I don't mind talking about it. Really the forum just helps keep my mind off of it. I have suffered I've just accepted it. But I've also felt really good and been really happy. I try to focus on that part.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:11 AM
  # 236 (permalink)  

Hi everyone. On the kindle again which makes this difficult.
Mama I too knew you were going through difficulty (going off drugs is no small task!!!). It takes God given strength, endurance, courage and lots of TIME. No one has an easy time. No one. I think you are doing great and so proud of you. I understand your saying it is like learning everything all over again. Yes, because you are now facing everything without a crutch. BUT you are doing it. Your determination is inspiring to others. Know that Mama. Your story, your battle is helping others.

Hk and lost so sorry you are feeling so down. I think that is normal. It stinks that the withdrawal not only from the drugs themselves but the effects takes a lot of time. I think the crying can be cathartic and help you move forward Hk. I know it feels right now like it isn't getting better but it will. Are you doing any type of exercising? Yoga? Also extremely important you do special things for yourself.
Same goes for you Eyes!
Butter,Clean, Blue, Else hope you are doing well.
Dee how are you feeling?
I had breakfast with a friend. She is selling both hers and her Mom's cars. My husband *might*consider buying one for RAS and discussing some type of payment plan or something. We don't want to have to chase him down for it like we have in the past (to no avail). My husband feels pressured to help but in some ways upset because he already had to pay off 4k a couple years ago because RAS didn't pay his payment several months in a row and hubs was on as a cosigner. He ruined H' s credit.
I just pray to God this new job works out and things go well.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:12 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  

Haha thats a great idea blue . And the checks i send to you right? :-)

Ok no wonder i was so hot today. I was turned into cookies and now you will eat me
Old 07-24-2014, 11:13 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  

Mama what kind of cookies? They look yummy.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:15 AM
  # 239 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Oatmeal brown sugar! And choc chip. A girl has gotta stay busy!!
Old 07-24-2014, 11:17 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  

Good afternoon! Pass me a cookie mama! They must be extra sweet.....they have butter in them!

Mama so true everyone's issues are big to them. But mama you have been here for all of us....without you there wouldn't be this thread!

I'm going thru some things now too....I'm very angry with myself that I can't quit smoking! I think this sub is causing me to smoke more then ever...which brings me to the conclusion that I must get off this now. I know it's going to be a process...I have to taper very slowly...but I feel if I don't I'm not growing as a person. I feel stagnant with my life and I don't like that feeling. So that is my rant for today!