Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Drug Addiction > Substance Abuse
Reload this Page >

Anynone else in the world addicted to prophylhexedrine? need support

Notices

Old 10-09-2012, 02:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am addicted to OTC benzedrex inhalers, I obtain 250mg of the prophylhexedrine from a menthol soaked cotton rod. my problem is i cant find anyone else in the world that is as pathetic and worthless as me to be addictied to this.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

I have zero experience with useing prophylhexedrine
Perhaps others who do will be able to give you information

I do think having an honest talk with your doctor is always wise...

Please keep reading and posting often..Welcome back to SR...
Old 10-09-2012, 07:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Resident Alien

Greetings! I had never heard of this, but since I found info online about abuse of this substance, you are certainly not the only one.

We are all addicts here, does it really matter if it's crack or heroin or painkillers or alcohol or an OTC drug?
Old 10-09-2012, 07:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry to hear you are struggling. We are here for support. Never heard of that, but if I did know about it in the past, I sure would've tried it. I am addict to anything that would get me high, even tried taking my dogs pain meds once.

AN addict is an addict, we are here for support. All that matters is you want to be clean.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Night owl

Originally Posted by icandoit12 View Post
Sorry to hear you are struggling. We are here for support. Never heard of that, but if I did know about it in the past, I sure would've tried it. I am addict to anything that would get me high, even tried taking my dogs pain meds once.

AN addict is an addict, we are here for support. All that matters is you want to be clean.
I injected my neighbor's dog's pain medicine once, in a moment of sheer desperation. Didn't get high but staved off withdrawals. If that's not pathetic, and shameful, nothing is!
Old 10-09-2012, 11:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Resident Alien

I used to snort OTC Tylenol just to put something up my nose when I was jonzin' bad... we all have embarrassing experiences I'm sure.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

You are not pathetic and worthless - this stuff can be as addictive as meth depending on your route of administration. And in my opinion, it's at least as neurotoxic, so you'd be wise to quit now if you're only using 250mg at a time. PM me if you want as link to a site where there's more active discussions on propylhexedrine.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:49 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

*Raises hand*

Just wanted to let you know ... I cut 2 cotton up everyday into 10 pieces and I have been unable to stop .

I got addicted to adderall and had to take a tolerance break .. Found benzedrex .. So on and so forth.

It is the most amazing thing I've ever felt.
But I am afraid of the toxicity. I have serious health problems to begin with. So I feel like I'm playing russian roulette.

Anyhow you're not alone ....

Originally Posted by Mranon View Post
I am addicted to OTC benzedrex inhalers, I obtain 250mg of the prophylhexedrine from a menthol soaked cotton rod. my problem is i cant find anyone else in the world that is as pathetic and worthless as me to be addictied to this.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:03 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

welcome speedinthrulife

this is a pretty old thead but it's good to have you here

D
Old 07-04-2015, 09:27 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Welcome to the Forum Speedinthrulife!!
Old 07-04-2015, 11:31 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Welcome speedingthrulife
Old 07-05-2015, 06:36 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by speedinthrulife View Post
Just wanted to let you know ... I cut 2 cotton up everyday into 10 pieces and I have been unable to stop .

I got addicted to adderall and had to take a tolerance break .. Found benzedrex .. So on and so forth.

It is the most amazing thing I've ever felt.
But I am afraid of the toxicity. I have serious health problems to begin with. So I feel like I'm playing russian roulette.

Anyhow you're not alone ....
You're not alone either - I used to abuse benzedrex as well as Adderall on a regular basis and that eventually led to meth. Benzedrex is really addictive and the fact that it's OTC makes it that much easier to relapse on. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk
Old 12-08-2015, 11:08 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Message me.

Originally Posted by Mranon View Post
Please send me a DM. You are not alone. I can't send DMs because I have a new account.