Notices

Why am I so hyper?? Normal??

Old 06-28-2011, 11:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Why am I so hyper?? Normal??

Day 10 off of opiates and this evening I had company over. I was so hyper I was asked if I was okay. Is this normal?? I'm a little too excited and not sure if this is part of going off pills. Prior to me being an addict I was quite hyper but that was so long ago and I'm a little confused. Other than the hyperactivity I am doing well, my body is still a little sore, sleep still a little difficult. TIA
Old 06-29-2011, 12:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow...I really hope it goes away. I was talking so much and so fast it's not like me to interrupt so much either. It was quite embarrassing. As soon as they left I took my blood pressure and it wasn't high. Maybe I was anxious or having anxiety?? Dunno cause I've never suffered from anxiety. What is a pink cloud?? sorry first time I hear that.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yikes! That's exactly how I feel, like everything is going to be sunshine and rainbows. Perhaps because I was anxious that people came over to begin with (I wasn't expecting company) my pink cloud wore off. As a matter of fact I got a headache after they left, that's why I checked my blood pressure.

Just want to add, I'm feeling calmer now....and headache is going away.