Notices

Im new, I really need some support right now

Old 09-02-2009, 05:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Im new, I really need some support right now

Please forgive me is anything I say is out of lin or agaist the rules =/

I had cocaine last night, all night after i was gagging for more, I hid it away in my parents wardrobe so i couldnt get it, anyway this morning well right now, i just need it, its calling me, argh help?
Old 09-02-2009, 05:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Om, Aum, Ohm...

Hiding it or putting it somewhere I couldn't get to it never worked for me. I found a way. And telling myself I wouldn't get more didn't work so well, either -- not while I was still surrounding myself with the people and opportunities to get more.

Do you want to quit? Or just stay away from what you've saved for later? Because I can't tell anyone how to cut down (never worked for me), only how to quit and stay quit.

Peace & Love,
Sugah
Old 09-02-2009, 06:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have to echo Sugah... cutting down hasn't worked for me. Have you considered NA? expand your post a bit... i'm sure some of the regulars on here will be by presently with some advice...
Old 09-02-2009, 07:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yeah, I'm with Sugah. As a recovering opiate/cocaine addict, 11 months clean, if I'd tried this method, no way would it have worked for me....I'd think about it non stop until I got my hands on it.
Here's an idea...if you truly don't want to use it...flush it.

Penny
Old 09-04-2009, 12:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

im newly recovering as well overboard and im an crack/cocaine addict and if it was in the house right now i would just be thinking of non stop and i would probably cave so im with the others just flush it if your serious about staying clean you have to get rid of it or your gonna sabotage yourself , its easier said than done but you have to stay strong or have someone comeover and help you be strong
Old 09-04-2009, 12:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

pretty much qouted penny right there without even thinking i guess addicts think alike lol
Old 09-04-2009, 01:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Hi Girlob, for me I when I truly wanted to get clean and stay clean I had to remove anything and everything from my home. Every pill got flushed and I watched it going down the toilet and said goodbye. By the grace of God, I will be celebrating 1 year this month on the 25th. You need to want to stay sober and clean more than anything else.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:27 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

STOP FLUSHING CHEMICALS DOWN THE TOILET! It's bad for the water system and marine life.