Notices

Roxy and Oxy withdrawls

Old 12-13-2007, 08:24 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Angry Bad

DOING BAD BUD! FEELING ******* THEN WHEN I WAS ON ROXYS

How about you!

~PEACE~ ~ME~

:praying everything will turn out alright!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 08:54 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Its the devil View Post
DOING BAD BUD! FEELING ******* THEN WHEN I WAS ON ROXYS

How about you!

~PEACE~ ~ME~

:praying everything will turn out alright!!!
Well, that's pretty much to be expected. It takes at least a good week to start feeling much better, as I'm sure you expected. Keep up the good work though, you are ALMOST THERE man!!! Congrats

If it's any consolation, I cannot say that in sobriety I have for even one second felt BETTER than I did when I when I was on dope. Hell, dope makes you feel good, that's why you take it, after all. That being said, it's sure feels great to NOT need it EVERYDAY, NO MATTER WHAT ... anymore.

And I feel almost as good on a daily basis, so it's well worth the tradeoff
Old 12-13-2007, 09:32 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Coming up next ... the phase where your physical symptoms are gone but your mental symptoms start to drive you up a wall. Get ready for lethargy and depression, dreams about drugs, being "out of it" for hours at a time, and more.

If you have some occupation that can help you fill the time, some hobby or something, jump on it. Even if it's just watching old movies or something, anything to keep your mind busy.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:36 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

One excellent hobby to pick up during this time frame ... would be some kind of organized recovery program ...
Old 12-14-2007, 06:20 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Yup........I had to replace my using with something. For me it is the power of God. I am not religious at all. Just trying to be spiritual.

For me I spent A LOT of time using and getting my supply. Once the biggest part of the physical withdrawl was over I felt better and had to do something with my time. I found meetings were a great way to fill that time in my life.

Amazing how good things can be when I am helping others.

I get the biggest help out of that.

What a concept.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:08 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

yeah im struggling, man! all the usual stuff though, freezing all the time, runy nose, blah, blah, blah. i hope this teaches me a lesson anyway! it was a lesson i THOUGHT I ALREADY KNEW!
Old 12-14-2007, 08:21 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Content with my past

Hopefully this lessons serves its purpose this time and you dont go back. I was just where you were and the memory is still vivid in my mind. Keep coming back and posting. It really was a life saver for me.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:48 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Just wanted to say that it has been 10 days and I am still sober. I went away for a couple of days up my family place in wisconsin. I needed to gert away from the the city of concrete and steel. Anway, I am starting to be able to sleep better! But that didnt really come until just this past monday. Once again to all of you out there that had a open ear and words of wisdom to you I thank you will all my heart. You were there for me even if it was just to listen. It meant the world to me! It made the night more barable. Made the days not so long! Once again thank you so much! You guys have the kindest sould I know. If anyone has any question they need anwsered about this experience if your just starting to go through it! Fell free to ask ~PEACE~ ~ME~

And MERRY XMAS ALL :day4
Old 12-19-2007, 08:21 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

woo hoo!!! you did it!!! Feels good to get out of prison don't it??
Old 12-19-2007, 11:10 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

NICE WORK!!!

Congratulations, man. It DOES feel good to put that ****, that LIFE, behind you, and no longer be a slave, don't it?

It's ALL about the FREEDOM, BABY!!!

Keep it up, ITD ...
Old 12-15-2008, 05:02 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Hello
Is anyone still out there
Old 12-15-2008, 05:03 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

I could use some help again!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note:

If pictures of physical injuries are disturbing to you please skip over posts nos. 58,59 and 60

Last edited by Peter; 12-16-2008 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Footnote added
Old 12-15-2008, 05:10 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Om, Aum, Ohm...

Yes, ITD. What's up?

Peace & Love,
Sugah
Old 12-15-2008, 05:21 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

Hey Devil. What's goin on?
Old 12-15-2008, 05:41 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

OK. on may 25th 08 I was ran over by a drunk driver on my motorcycle! He pinned me under his car and pushed me down the street at 60 mph for 45 yards. When we came to a stop i was still conscious. I had multiple fractures in my right tibia. her-line fractures in both my ankles. I had road rash on my hands and knees all the way down to the bone. My skin was ripped off my left foot so bad that you could see my ligaments and bones. The radiator from his car fell out of his car and laid on my left leg and burnt it to the bone for 15 Min's until the medics go there. I am prescribed to 5 10-325 nor-cos a day and a 10mclg fentyinal patch. Even though I still am in a lot of pain! I am done with with taking these meds! Why because I am not taking them as prescribed! For one they don't help with the pain as prescribed and two i take more then prescribed so that i dint feel the pain and i don't feel dope sick. I know I have a problem that is why I am back here again! I NEED OFF AND I NEED HELP! I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I THINK BECAUSE OF WHAT THESE MEDS HAVE TURNED ME INTO!
Old 12-15-2008, 05:48 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Om, Aum, Ohm...

I just saw that the you originally started this thread in '07. You got off the pills then. How long did you stay clean? How did you stay clean? Is NA still not an option you'll consider?

Peace & Love,
Sugah
Old 12-15-2008, 05:54 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

i put pictures up on my profile of the accident and my injuries, so you can see what i was talking about! LEt me know if you can see them!

I Am going to get off this drugs one mroe time! I have some klonopine and three 8mg suboxone if they would help please let me know! I waant to use the subs for a quick 7 day detox if that would work please help i cant live like this anymore
Old 12-15-2008, 05:58 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Old 12-15-2008, 06:00 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Old 12-15-2008, 06:01 PM
  # 60 (permalink)