Notices

Counting your days clean

Old 11-16-2007, 12:15 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  

DWI:
I for one respect your program and your sobriety for two years is certainly proof that you're doing something right.

I think this should serve as a reminder to all of us (myself certainly included) that we should be more *tactful* in our posts. Take a minute to re-read what you've written before you post and try to ascertain whether or not what we're saying could be mis-interpreted or hurtful to others on the forum.

So in that vein, DWI, I just gotta say, sheesh ... you sure sound miserable! You better get to NA ... its the ONLY WAY!!!

JOKING!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 12:27 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

[QUOTE=bvaljalo;1567138]DWI:
I for one respect your program and your sobriety for two years is certainly proof that you're doing something right.
:day4
Thank YOU... and back at ya!

I think this should serve as a reminder to all of us (myself certainly included) that we should be more *tactful* in our posts. Take a minute to re-read what you've written before you post and try to ascertain whether or not what we're saying could be mis-interpreted or hurtful to others on the forum.

Yea Your right, I totally agree lol, I thought about that myself later.. One of those times, I wish I could have backed up and hit erase..

So in that vein, DWI, I just gotta say, sheesh ... you sure sound miserable! You better get to NA ... its the ONLY WAY!!!

JOKING!!!

LMAO, Will get right on over there. ........ Coffee after? lol...

(((Really Thanks)))
Old 11-16-2007, 12:36 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

I do not remember my quit day either. I just know it was in DEC. of 2000.

And I cannot remember the date I first used either. I know it was summer.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:25 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Done-With-It View Post

Yea Your right, I totally agree lol, I thought about that myself later.. One of those times, I wish I could have backed up and hit erase..
Nevermind, ERASE, ERASE!!!

Last edited by bval; 11-16-2007 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Cause somebody won't get the joke ...
Old 11-16-2007, 02:46 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

LOL