Notices

The First 30 Days Off Heroin

Old 08-15-2007, 08:44 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

WOW north! Talk about stepping up to the plate! I'm impressed with your strength and commitment!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:17 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Way to carry on further down the road of recovery, and oh so gracefully! You are making many proud, hopefully & most importantly~yourself, and really setting a good example for your boy. High Five!
Old 10-12-2007, 08:27 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Unhappy

I am about to try and make it through this with my girlfriend, im going to hit cold turkey...we still have some but i dont do it cause i want it so my lady can make it through work without having to leave cause shes sick...i also have an appt to get on suboxone or w.e the spelling is. and i was considering just doing it till that apt came so that i could not ever feel sick but then i wont feel the pain i need to feel that would keep me off it. i went cold turkey for a while and pretty much made it through the withdrawls but what kept me off it was going on a trip for the second week of withdrawls. but when i came back i had all the money i previously had and ended up getting back into it...
lend me your strength i shall pray for all you...good luck everyone i hope i make it through this:praying
Old 10-12-2007, 09:08 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

hey life...
Sounds as though you want to get clean pretty bad and that is what seperates those who make it and those who who make it but take a little longer. Keep that fire burning within yourself and you will be surprised at what you can do. I hope that the suboxene will help you. Alot of people owe their sobriety to it. You and yours are in my prayers tonight..........Viki
Old 03-28-2015, 09:07 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Angry THANK You!!

I needed to hear this North!! Sober date March 20th. Having a ruff!!!! time! Anxiety off the scales. I am still living with users. Including my wife. So hard having it in the house. Keep wandering wandering how I ended up a heroin addict! I am proud of myself for the first time in awhile. I have no one to talk to. No one knows I ended up down this road. Can't even tell my closest friends as my wife ISNT READY for them to know. As we have the same friends. My wife is supportive....but has not been ready to change. I know what I will have to do if that does not change. Its just makes me feel even more alone .
Everything I have read says I am through the worst part of withdrawal. I have no energy!! And today I REALLY WANT TO USE, INSTEAD I AM. REACHING OUT!!
Old 03-28-2015, 09:13 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

LuckyLucy - Welcome to SR!! This is an old thread, but I can tell you that Northbelle has had some struggles but is doing well in recovery.

You may want to start your own thread - just click on the blue button to the top left in the forum. When I was new, here, I posted on a ton of threads that were old, had a bit of a problem finding my way around here, but everyone was great.

I never used H, but I abused other opiates and hit my bottom with crack. All I can tell you is do not use. Our addict voice (AV) is strong, but we are stronger.

Please keep reading and posting. You are not alone. What I found is that it really isn't all about what I used, people here have similar stories no matter what the substance.

We are here for you!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 04-09-2015, 09:40 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Do or do not. There is no try.

Dang I thought North was posting again!