Notices

will valium help opiate withdrawal

Old 01-07-2010, 10:25 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

It's like this, I just quit a 200 mg (of oxycodone)a day habit. I went ct for one day and freaked out. So I decided to tapper down instead. Just a sugg but I went ct for one day and then dropped it 90mg a day. It acually worked pretty good at first except I notice I still felt some w/d in between doses. The next week went to 30 mg a day. Then on Christmas I celabrated my progress with a higher doseage. Then three days later I tried to go back to the 30 mg dose and was so mistaken I felt worse then ever. And that was 1-1-10 and in an emotional wreak I went ct. Clean since.
Soo back to the benzos. I tried everything from pot, Dramamine, all the weak ideas before trying benzos. The thing is life will suck bad for atleast 3 days. On my day two I went crazy with all the symtoms to a max cept nasuea. I contomplated everything, called 20 detox places, and 3 hotlines. When comes down to detox it's apersonal decision. They will help you with meds even if it's just blood pressure meds it helps. But if you don't go and consider benzos just take them to sleep with somthing PM.
You have to remember how long your life is and how long you wil be in hell. It's just a couple days. If you take them during the day and night you will make bigger problems. I personal turned to a gym and worked my self down and it helps. Next go to the movies . Anything better than taking a drug just to be able eat, sleep, be happy, or just not to get sick.

P.S. I wrote alot because this and many other sites helped me greatly. Thx you will never know how everyone here saved my life. Don't give up, if you ever feel like you are going to give in go to a detox center see their doc you can leave if you don't like it. Please let this help someone how I was helped
Old 01-07-2010, 10:48 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR Siggy

Because this is the second time in recent memory this old thread's been bumped I'm gonna put it out of it's misery.

Anyone with a current issue is free to start a new thread

and nothing personal Siggy - please keep posting!

D