Notices

Freaked Out and Curious...

Old 11-30-2006, 04:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Freaked Out and Curious...

My husband is a crack addict. He came home today and got high in the bathroom. This is quite common these days. I can always tell...his voice is different, and his eyes are bugged out and some other subtle details. Anyway, today was different. When he came out of the bathroom, his body was twitching, convulsing. His head was twisting back and forth and his arms were spasming. It appeared as if he was having a seizure. I was really scared and asked if he was ok. He said he was fine. I'm not sure if this is how his body reacts every time, and he just stays in the bathroom until he comes down more, or what, but it really freaked me out. I just wanted to know if any of you have ever experienced that. Is that a normal reaction to the drug???
Old 11-30-2006, 04:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Rest In Peace

sorry to hear

Hi-

Iam sorry to hear you have to deal with an addict. I am one and put my husband through hell.

Your husband probably did too much-I have had several seizures from smoking crack - I don't remember them but I know howi it felt going into them..Iknow it's scary - maybe next time you should call rescue - they can give him narACN. Dont let him get away with this -he won't stop.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

this is pretty normal. So sorry you have to go through this it sounds terrifying-I know how you feel I once went out with an crack add
Old 11-30-2006, 08:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

I have seen some pretty strange looking things from all of my crack addicts. It hurts the heart and the brain of the people using it and many times I have seen strange expressions. One of them nose always swells to twice it's size. None of them can really talk very well while high either. I hate it!!!@

You might want to go over to the "friends and family" section forum here. You will probably get more support and information at "friends and family" forum as well.