Notices

How I got off Suboxone

Old 07-19-2015, 09:52 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

And no worries. It's nothing to do with knowledge. I'm just nice. I'm not an *******. I know how it is to go through that pain.

Oh look at that I quit Seroquel.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:48 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

(If I sound like a bipolar bit** it's because I'm quitting cigarettes).
Old 07-19-2015, 03:15 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

It's insane how fast we heal when we're not using drugs. I still can't believe it. One day I'm a full blown cigarette smoker, 24 hours later it's all over and I'm chilling out. What do Benzos stop you from healing yourself or something? I don't get it. What the hell have I been missing.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:26 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

I like being the clean one here.
Old 07-20-2015, 11:40 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

I don't really give a **** if I have to wait a few years to sleep either to be honest. Once you're totally off the Opiates things start to come along really nicely.
It's not like what am I going to do in fifty years? It's like what am I going to do today. We don't really have any hate here. Once you're over it the fears vanish pretty fast. That's how I roll.
Homie.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:07 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

As final results:
I'm only pro Suboxone when it comes to getting off of Methadone. It's an easier kick, but I still looked like complete **** in the end.
Methadone on the other hand is basically impossible to get off of.

Naloxone itself is extremely handy in the medical field in my personal opinion. (But I've only tried it when it was in the Suboxone).

As for ********, there's already enough information put out there by others for the audience to check out. I don't feel a need to write home about it myself.

As for other routes of treatment: Meetings and/or rehab seems to be really positive. Sometimes it helps just being around other people who can actually understand. (The last thing an addict in recovery needs is to be judged. If anything that is what will lead to their death).

& As for love, I don't actually know. Lots of people say they just believe in love. I myself have only fallen in love when I was still addicted to OxyContin. Most if not all of the actual romance itself is still blurred out to this day. So I guess you can say I'm still kind of a love virgin.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:06 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

It's cool to because I even hit my bottom with Alcohol. I love it. I got so much positive time ahead of me.
I honestly have no clue how I made it.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:14 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

You saved your own life dude.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:33 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

(Don't mind me. I talk to myself sometimes).
Old 07-31-2015, 06:22 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

The reason I never liked the maintenance programs is that they lower the testosterone levels too much.
Maintenance is one thing if you're totally at bottom and like absolutely need it, or are already wasting like a good bill a day, but I never could consider myself a lifer. It's an easy way to lose a mate, or at least was for me.
The change now is just too drastic to look back. Life is too good man.
I'm really happy to be off drugs. I had a lot of bumps in the road (which you can probably tell), but time really did its thing, especially if you put yourself in for the long haul.
I'm really happy to be where I am today. And I just look at the bumps as a hard lesson learnt. I always used to say, no one actually wants to detox. But it really is worth it.. Even if you do come off as crazy along the way.
I wouldn't trade the life I have now for anything. And who knows, maybe I'll meet another special mate along the way.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:42 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

A special dude needs a good dudette. But someone once told me, as long as you're sober it'll all work itself out through time.
I never thought I'd be straight edge. I have even began to gain my religion back. This sober thing is pretty cool I gotta say. I like feeling like I'm in control again.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:58 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
All it takes is one try.

And to anyone who's supported me along the way: Thnx.