Notices

Zubsolv???

Old 01-23-2014, 05:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Zubsolv???

Now I am on 8 mg generic subutex at a clinic, 17 dollars a day. I am told this has no naloxone in it. I have the opportunity to see a doctor in another town at no charge who will prescribe zubsolv. He says its somewhat new and basically its buprenorphine and naloxone. This doctor fee is some kind of state sponsored thing and will not cost me buuut the prescription has to be filled and that will fall on me. I really don't know the cost of this drug though I would like to know if this would be less than what I am paying now. Now its 17 a day times 30? 510 dollars a month! Whoa I really did'nt want to know that. Surely this zubsolv can be had for less. Except I think I would have to go to this place to start off 2 or 3 times a week for some group. Then, after that, 1 time a week. It is about 45 minute drive from my home. I have some options to weigh before I commit I guess.
I was wondering if anyone has heard of this zubsov med. And, if so, the cost.
Thanks
Old 01-23-2014, 07:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It is basically suboxone yet made by another drug company. I have been hearing about it but don't know anyone who has used it.

I would call your local pharmacies to see the cost. I don't think it is classified as a generic form of bup.

There is a coupon for it to get a discount when paying. You can find out how to get that here. Patient Savings

Good Luck

I had to edit, you might want to read about this as well. They also have a recovery program attached to the drug that is coming up as well. I wonder if the doctor you spoke to is attached to that. http://www.zubsolv.com/rise/