Notices

Help with withdrawal

Old 07-09-2012, 09:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Help with withdrawal

i wouldn't know where to start...... I'm 25 i still live w my parents! iv been using drugs ever since i was 13! i started smoking weed by 15 i was addicted to injecting cocaine and smoking freebase... through out high school i did it all... XTC, ketamine, lsd, dmt, pcp, crystal methamphetamine, 2cp, 2ci, mescaline, erode venom, MDMA, and I'm sure iv done a thing or two more that i can't think of right about now! I'm not so sure of the order but until i was 18 i did everythinggggggg!!!! it was all recreational except for that cocaine bing when i was 15!!! no matter what i always used to say id die before doing heroin... id compare it to someone digging their grave!!!!!!!!!!!! i used to bare no respect to any heroin junkie.. little did i know what was coming next... my parents sooner than later found out about my habits but because they were recreational id always put an end their complaints...

i would party from thursday night all the way till monday morning almost every weekend this was thru my high school! my senior year my older brother got caught(for political differences) with a 2.2 pounds of marijuana (it was for personal use) but they charged him with intend to sell and where I'm from this is a serious charge he ended up staying in jail for 1 year we got him out after spending almost 700,000 USD!! at this point i quit all hard drugs and only smoked weed for about 3-4 years... then started sniffing cocaine from weekend to weekend and nothing more than 4-5 lines in bathrooms of clubs after heavy drinking (so just for fun) iv always seen my self as an upper type of person rather than a downer

I live in lebanon! yeah the country with wlelelelelellel terrorists hahah (they don't really exist like the media shows! what you guys see on cnn is 10% of this country... the other 90% live just like the rest of you most of us (me) are christians.. I'm saying all this cause i don't want anyone to think I'm a desert monkey taking space on your forums WE DONT LOOK LIKE THE PPL U SEE ON TV!!!!!! WE LOOK LIKE PPL U SEE ON VENICE BEACH cali maybe w darker hair but it ends there :P ) Lebanon is party central for the whole middle east!! other than this we are on the trade route from east to west... this means afghan produce, and send to lebanon... lebanese dealers start sending it to various countries including mexico usa Canada europe and Australia

i needed to say all this to get to my withdrawal... at age 18 till 23-24 i was a professional body builder i was crazy about my body and had a perfect diet bla bla! i also come from one of the most dominant political families in this country they call us the kennedys of lebanon naturally i come from a very wealthy family so money isn't a problem.. the problem is this country is filled with uppers downers laughers screamers poppers downers anything u guys can think about

IF ANYONE DOESNT FEEL LIKE THE INTRO YOU CAN JUST SKIP IT AND READ THIS NEXT PART

I started taking heroin because of my x girl friend i met her on my 24th birthday we had a crazy night!! her x boyfriend was a heroin addicted and she was used to this culture and life style! i stayed w her for 4 months and thats all it took... i started off using it for sex... we used to get high and have sex for hours (i hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by talking about sex but in my case it was the gateway to heroin) then it got the best of me by this time i stopped training and i was doing it every day! i broke up with that girl and started going out with miss lebanon 20XX.. she is completely sober she doesn't drink or smoke cigarets so naturally she got on my case to quit smoking weed... little did she know i was addicted to heroin... naturally i kept it a secret and till this day she doesn't know about it!

heroin in lebanon is extremely cheap!! the smallest bag is a gram and it's usually 8-20$ depending on its purity! they come in dime bags, eight balls, or more... most expensive bag is 100$ and it has 9 grams of the purest heroin the afghan make

so i sniff 100$ every other day for about a year,,, im in about 80 hours heroin withdrawal and its hellllllllllllllllllllllll! there isn't a symptom i can think about that isn't there! i know this is gonna last another 2 days iv done this before and I'm mature about it this time... i want my old life back as this one sucks...

my question is i only took 4mg of subutex in day 1-2 2mgs each day....will i also feel withdrawal from subutex as iv been reading its much longer than it takes much more out of u than heroin does leaving your system.... if i will wd from the subutex I'm gonna go buy a 300$ supply of BOOT (street name for heroin in lebanon)
Old 07-09-2012, 02:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome Boott.

This is a recovery forum. We focus on the ways people can get off drugs and lead happy and full lives.

You'll find a lot of recovery support here - but we can't give you medical advice.

I will say tho I think going back to heroin to get off subs is an insane idea.

See a Dr, Boott.

D
Old 07-10-2012, 05:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Hi and welcome Boott.

This is a recovery forum. We focus on the ways people can get off drugs and lead happy and full lives.

You'll find a lot of recovery support here - but we can't give you medical advice.

I will say tho I think going back to heroin to get off subs is an insane idea.

See a Dr, Boott.

D
i was sure i replied to this! i couldn't deal with the long half life of sub i can deal better with being worse for shooter time rather than being bad for a long period of time.. it drains the life out of you... you become a vegetable like a little cucumber lol id rather 1 week of utter hell rather than 2 months of this... i would replace if i needed to wait 2 months to feel better... i have the funds to support a life time habit if i wanted too! its the dependance thats killing me
Old 07-10-2012, 07:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Boott View Post
i was sure i replied to this! i couldn't deal with the long half life of sub i can deal better with being worse for shooter time rather than being bad for a long period of time.. it drains the life out of you... you become a vegetable like a little cucumber lol id rather 1 week of utter hell rather than 2 months of this... i would replace if i needed to wait 2 months to feel better... i have the funds to support a life time habit if i wanted too! its the dependance thats killing me
Boot give it two or three days longer on your withdrawall
Then youll no for sure. If the subs have took hold

Wats three days nowt realy. Good luck
Old 07-10-2012, 10:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jazz66 View Post
Boot give it two or three days longer on your withdrawall
Then youll no for sure. If the subs have took hold

Wats three days nowt realy. Good luck
I'm very happy to say the worst is gone! if sub were to have an effect on me it would start actually it woulda started 3am this morning but i was fine!
i have ssleeping pills so I'm good on sleep and all in all its a good day today... i have a great sense of accomplishment and the 1st thing i did today was go out and get a tattoo saying

after fire comes rain after pleasure comes pain!!!!!!!

anyone who has done a line of heroin will know what this means to the full depth
Old 08-12-2012, 07:42 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I completely understand what that saying means, but idk if I would want it tatooed on me. I realize this post it old, but the casual way you address your addiction concerns me. You do realize that addiction kills, right? I say this b/c you said you have the funds to maintain a life long habit. If you don't find a way to stop using and get into recovery, you won't have to use much of your "funds" as you won't have a very long life. The flippant tone you use when speaking of replacing one drug with another is scary as well. I hope you are ok and still on this site. If not, maybe this post will help someone else. The fact of the matter is that by saying you can afford it, you would rather use this or that than suffer, in my experience sets you up from the beginning for relapse. It's what is called a reservation in your program. You can't start recovery telling yourself you can still use or that if this or that happens you will have to use. Your mind believes what you tell it and if you start your recovery saying these things you will relapse back into addiction and from my experience every time you relapse and go out there to use again, it gets a little worse than the last time. Then it's a little harder to stop. Before you realize it you have given this disease your dying breath. I'm not judging you at all. I just hope you realize that you have a serious disease that kills people everyday. No matter what your bank account looks like, no one will survive using everyday for very long, at least I don't know many who have.