Go Back   SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Special-Interest Groups > Spirituality
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Welcome to the Sober Recovery Community

Already registered? Login above ---^
OR
To take advantage of all Posting, Chatting, Gaming, and all the features available at SoberRecovery, join the over 100,000 current members, and become a member of our supportive community today! Ads will no longer appear on the forums, once you register.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2006, 06:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Your Distant Friend

Try this.. Chakra Test

This test is a series of 56 questions that if you answer honestly tell you which chakras of your body are open, are under-active or over-active. i did it yesterday and it turns out i'm over-active in my crown which means that "i may be addicted to spirituality and ignoring my bodily needs"-.. i think it was fairliy accurate. it also gives explicit meditation instructions to open chakras that may be under-active.

CHAKRA TEST

cheers
"Do not walk behind me, I might not lead you properly. Do not walk ahead of me, I may not follow you correctly. Walk with me, my friend, so that we can travel this road together" - L'Etranger, Albert Camus
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-07-2006, 07:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
the girl can't help it

I like it (((emmanuel))). It is very simple and some folks might say it is a little too general to be of use. I like simple...I like the exercises for opening the chakras too. I think some people could be helped by this....Thank you for posting this I am adding it to my favorites list.
Old 03-07-2006, 07:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
On a tear

2 underactive... Root and Heart.

Now I have to go figure out what that means.

1 overactive... Throat.

No surprise. Been hearing that allllll my life. (grin)

BigSis
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-11-2006, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Indigo

That was a fun test. All my chakras are open, but I have an over-active throat, third eye and crown. Hmmmm.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanks Emmanuel! That is interesting and I love the information for opening chakras.

Maybe there’s a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is.

Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff "Brave"
Old 03-11-2006, 05:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ann

I have an overactive crown, paying more attention to my spirituality than my physical body, and that's probably true

Old 03-18-2006, 09:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
How Important Is It?

I have an underactive root, sacral, naval, heart

My throat, third eye and crown are open

It was a fun test!