Notices

Cold Turkey Opiates NEED SUPPORT!

Old 08-21-2017, 03:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Almost 62 hour mark and physically okay can't sleep got two hours max of Brocken one hour session naps I'm just so tired but definettly going strong not quitting now
Old 08-21-2017, 09:13 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well last night wasn't too bad no symptoms of sweating, restlessness, anxiety, sneezing. The only symptoms left is a minor back ache, diluted pupils, and trouble staying asleep when I do sleep. 11pm-12am one hour of sleep, 2:30am-3:30am another hour of sleep, and around 6:30am-9:00am another 2.5 hours of sleep. I'm currently at 67 hours without any opiates and the first 48 hours were rough, so I may have just peaked around that time. I'll keep updating I'll do another update at the 72 hour mark.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:26 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

Glad you are getting thru this and staying strong!
Old 08-21-2017, 10:32 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CallMeJosh View Post
You've got this. Just take it a little at a time.

Stay positive
So do you think it'll get worse? Like since all my symptoms are gone except insomnia but I slept 5 hours and a little back.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:57 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

76 hours in and majority of symptoms are gone only dilated pupils and sneezing are here . I'm just super down , depressed and emotionally down any suggestions ? I'm not even thinking about using but just need to get through these emotions and hopeful that I'll sleep tonight
Old 08-21-2017, 07:42 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by godsdrummer209 View Post
76 hours in and majority of symptoms are gone only dilated pupils and sneezing are here . I'm just super down , depressed and emotionally down any suggestions ? I'm not even thinking about using but just need to get through these emotions and hopeful that I'll sleep tonight
I wrote you a huge response in another thread.. did you see it? I'm sure you did.

It will get better. The sneezing...it'll stop soon. The emotions will go away eventually...or you could attack them and make them go away by putting yourself in situations you wouldn't be in..exercise..in public..doing something with your girlfriend. Like I said, massive post, other thread of yours.. you cannot miss it. I mean, I even brought music to the post.

Stay positive brother, I'm right here with you.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:12 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

alright guys 99 hours into my opiate detox, and im feeling pretty good physically other than being exhausted for lack of sleep. Actually headed to a meeting right now because i feel like its necessary and i need to realize never to stop going because everytime that ive stopped my meetings i always end up relapsing right back into withdrawals. Im actually tired of being sick and tired. Lets pray and thank God for my accomplishment because one i couldnt do it without the people he put in my life through this forum, and him for always saving my butt. So credit goes to GOD on my recovery. Alright guys ill keep you guys updated and will remain hopeful that the sleep is also on its way tonight
Old 08-22-2017, 07:26 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

alright guys 99 hours into my opiate detox, and im feeling pretty good physically other than being exhausted for lack of sleep. Actually headed to a meeting right now because i feel like its necessary and i need to realize never to stop going because everytime that ive stopped my meetings i always end up relapsing right back into withdrawals. Im actually tired of being sick and tired. Lets pray and thank God for my accomplishment because one i couldnt do it without the people he put in my life through this forum, and him for always saving my butt. So credit goes to GOD on my recovery. Alright guys ill keep you guys updated and will remain hopeful that the sleep is also on its way tonight
Amen brotha! Keep up the good work.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:49 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CallMeJosh View Post
Amen brotha! Keep up the good work.

how you feeling? how many hours you got JOOSSHHHH
Old 08-23-2017, 07:27 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

113 hour update:

Went and bought some melatonin and combined it with valerian root extract and slept for 5 hours woke up still tired but im glad i slept.... but other than that everything is going so well planning on doing something with my brother and my mom..... i dont want boredom to even have a chance to catch me because then i'll be in trouble never thought i could get 72 hours and i almost have double that super stocked to be clean and sober and to finally be able to work on myself, my attitude, my future
Old 08-23-2017, 07:30 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

Glad you are getting some rest! Keep taking good care of yourself! I am happy you have a good support group to help you along!
Old 08-23-2017, 07:42 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

so proud of you.. my hubby was at the Doc yesterday.. they can see the change in him that has gone for the positive.. yep.. you can do this . and You will be better.. its a long hard road .. but when your laughter comes back you will see the change yourself....

I have been watching some programs on Elvis and his health and drug problems.. 42 he passed at 42 ..because back in 1977 we just had no idea what was happening to the person on all of the meds.. and his Doc's gave them out like candy... what we know now and all of us to help support the recovery and give insight to what is happening to each other or family..

prayers and love and hope for a better tomorrow.. ardy wisconsin
Old 08-23-2017, 08:36 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

hey thanks for the encouraging words. I was just letting the past use me, but its time the devil pays, because no longer I'm ashamed of my past, i will use it against him to help those suffering. I'm a firm believer of God and devil will pay every time this time .... no longer will i ever have to suffer but use my experience to give testimony for those suffering.... I'm feeling really good this morning first time feeling happy in a long time.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:16 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

how you feeling? how many hours you got JOOSSHHHH
160 and going..
Old 08-24-2017, 03:16 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

nice josh keep up the good work im just at 145 and my back is hurting a bit other than all symptoms are gone and i have a closing shift at work but itll feel good to go back 8pm-3am good ol server life grateful to be clean and sober, job for my health, family ,girlfriend, house. ill check in right after my shift to let you guys know how my work went