EnjoyingTheJourney

Originally Posted by Nic233 View Post
I love you all so much
We love you Nic.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:51 AM
  # 202 (permalink)  

Old 04-14-2018, 11:32 AM
  # 203 (permalink)  

Every good wish to you, Nic, across the miles.
A respectful to you

Kind thoughts to all - we go back quite a way now
Old 04-17-2018, 06:27 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  

Hello dear Jannies. I haven’t checked in here for ages, but was nice to see some updates.
Nic I’m so sorry to hear about your health issues. I noticed a post that you may have caught it early enough? I truly hope that is the case. Stay strong and positive. My thoughts are with you. 🤗
Well done to you, Sunny. 11 months is incredible. What a wonderful achievement, I’m so proud of you 😊 I’m at about 13 months now, and like you are saddened by the many years I have lost. I’ve been through many emotions of anger, regret and pure self-hatred to finally accept that I did what I did and it now just makes me sad.
Stopping drinking has been the best thing I have ever done! I know it’s cliche; but I don’t care because it’s true. It’s been a journey and a struggle over many years. I’m still bewildered by my drunken actions. No longer having those daily feelings of self-loathing is true freedom.
I also don’t think about drinking anymore. I do however have to stop all this sugar I still continue to consume since I gave up.
I’ll eventually get my life somewhat balanced if that’s even possible.
Overall, life is going well! I’ll be going home to Australia in a couple of months for a visit. First time since i’ve been sober. Luckily, I’m content with my decision to never drink again and will be able to fend off those comments of “go on, just one won’t kill you”. Little do they know 😉
Anyways, lovely to see updates. Hope all of the Jannie members are well.
Have a great day everyone 😃
Old 11-24-2018, 10:04 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  

Hello Jannies,

Haven't checked in on this thread in forever, and have been thinking of all of you. It has been almost three years since our January group formed, and each of you were/are a big part of my recovery.

I still see some of you on the 24 hour thread, and think about everyone else on here often, and hope you are all doing well.

Bandi and I will hit three years on January 1st, and I know there are many other milestones in this group. If you're still on SR pop in and say hello, and let us know how you're doing.

Sending so much love to all of you!!!

❤️Delilah
Old 01-01-2020, 08:14 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  

Happy New Year to all Jannies of 2016. Today Bandi and I are celebrating 4 years sober, and I just want to say thank you to each of you for helping us to get there.

This thread was my lifeline in January of 2016 and beyond. I love seeing some of you on the 24 hour thread, and on other forums. (PJ, Nic)

For those of you who haven’t checked in for a while I hope you are all doing well, and I hope that 2020 brings all of you love, laughter, good health, and continued sobriety.

❤️Delilah
Old 01-01-2020, 09:21 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats again Delilah - and you Bandi

D
Old 01-01-2020, 09:32 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Congrats again Delilah - and you Bandi

D
We wouldn’t know what to do without you around here Dee!

I wish I knew how everyone who joined this class with me was doing. I think the hardest thing about this site is when we don’t here from people. I miss them, and I hope they’re all sober, healthy and happy.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:32 PM
  # 209 (permalink)  
EnjoyingTheJourney

Hey Jannies 2016

Dee - Thank You!!! If I ever make it to Australia (and it's on my bucket list) I'm looking you up to give you a big ole Thank You Hug!!

Delilah - A girl couldn't ask for a better sober twin! Thank you for being there every step of the way. Sending you lots of love my friend

Sunflower & Nic - It's so great to see you check in on the 24-hr. thread! I smile each time your avatars pop up.
Sunny - You sounded so good the last time you checked in and Nic - I'm beyond thrilled and grateful that your cancer is in remission!!

Hi Sandy & Caramel

Like Delilah, I'm sad that we don't know how others are doing (Odelle, Thump and so many others) We can only hope they are doing well and will check in when they can. Love to all of our original class......xxxx
Old 01-11-2020, 09:36 PM
  # 210 (permalink)  
Administrator

D
Old 01-15-2021, 04:27 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  

Sending Bandicoot and the rest of the Jan. 2016 crew positive vibes.

From the Jan 2021 Crew. Be well!