Notices

Class of September 2016 Support Thread Part 1

Old 09-15-2016, 10:15 AM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Count me in. September 2016 is my month !!
Old 09-15-2016, 10:23 AM
  # 502 (permalink)  

Day 6 for me. Afternoons are the worst time for me. That's when the demon rears its ugly head and the cravings start. The desire to stop and pick something up on the way home from work is SO STRONG. I have scheduled things to do right after work to distract me. I am determine to do this, but it is getting to the point in the afternoon when I'm starting to feel weak.

I am happy I found this site. Thanks everyone.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:52 AM
  # 503 (permalink)  

I'm back, had eight days , then seven, the last two days were horrendous , jitters, anxiety , feeling like the world was going to collapse on me , then I couldn't take it anymore got my wages from farmer and bought some cans and litre strongbow got rather drunk, as it was my birthday and missing my mother etc as was fostered and demons escaped from Pandora's box and I self harmed , so I'm out of swimming and boxing till they heal over , I feel so deflated and tired and really want to beat this as I've had seven months behind me before as least my ultrasound was clear , liver. Healthy and bloods normal so that's a relief I'm just so sick and tired of being sick and tired , I have bpd and depression also and I know that the alcohol just makes me worse and even more depressed , here's day one again , lost count how many day ones I've had .....
Old 09-15-2016, 11:37 AM
  # 504 (permalink)  

Hello everyone. Day 9 here...almost double digits :-) if you're struggling make sure to post as much as you need. It really helps to get out of your head. Even if you're not an AA fan..going to meetings usually helps me just to be around people with similar issues. I never really talk but it sure does help just to be there sometimes. I hope everyone has a strong and sober Thursday.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:38 AM
  # 505 (permalink)  

Thanks for sharing countrysidegirl. I have had a number of "day ones" as well. Hang in there....we can do this.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:46 AM
  # 506 (permalink)  
Administrator

Please Continue:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-2-a.html