Notices

Class of August 2016 Support Thread Part 4

Old 09-13-2016, 10:23 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Hey everyone - popping in to say hello. My weeks are typically busy with IOP, work, then sleep right after to start it all over again the next day... (can't wait to be done with outpatient lol)
Day 30 of sobriety for me. wow. It's nice. Living sober is *slowly* starting to become the new normal for me... never thought I would say that or even make it this far.
real quick..

@ Finallygotout... loved the camping sun/rain analogy. Put a beautiful little image in my head.

@Elle - I don't think your ex getting his dreams now has anything to do with you as a person. Good things happen to bad people and good people. It's just life. But you are worth so much. Please don't let someone else's actions determine your worth. You are absolutely wonderful. I hope you are able to see that for yourself soon. I know this is obvious, but have you considered maybe closing your FB to where you're not tempted to look at his stuff... seems like that is only opening a wound that is trying to heal.

@Chanci - Hang in there, we are here for you. Play the tape... implement your recovery plan...
Old 09-14-2016, 12:19 AM
  # 502 (permalink)  

Morning everyone Going to be another gorgeous sunny day here, so as I live in the countryside, I cant very well, ' head to the countryside',so I'm heading 12 miles to the nearest town instead. Hopefully my laptop will be fixed and ready to come back with me Loving the sun now after hating it all summer - feeling all hot and bothered, reminded me too much of early withdrawals - What a waste of a summer Happily, those days are gone and I can wander around today, puzzling over why everyone seems to think they are a supermodel, when the weather heats up? Some very unpleasant sights
Keep those shields UP and catch you all later in the day.
Z. x x x
Old 09-14-2016, 12:23 AM
  # 503 (permalink)  
Administrator

Time for a new thread guys:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-5-a.html

D