Sad News

Old 07-27-2016, 10:06 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm sorry for your loss, Roxxy. What a shame that people get sucked into addiction like that...
Old 07-27-2016, 10:12 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry for your loss, Roxxxy.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:13 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thank you everyone for all your heart warming comments. It's definitely a sad situation. Not to mention, a tradegy. The outcome of it didn't have to turn out the way it did. Although, lots of other factors involved including alcohol and drugs which was the main thing.

He was young and handsome. He was a son, brother, uncle and father. He was a friend. Despite his addictions he had a loving heart. He would never hurt anyone and would even give you his last two dollars if you needed it. At one point I fell in love with him due to his kind soul. In the long run we ended up being just friends. The truth is, as long as I knew him his addiction wasn't alcohol or drugs. His addiction was escaping his reality.

The last I seen him was three years ago. He was drunk and probably on drugs at that point. However, he smiled (as always) and said to me... I hope you've been well and have been taking care of yourself. I just smiled back and said... Yes I have, take care of yourself too.

"At any give moment you have the POWER to say: this is NOT how the story is going to END"
Old 07-27-2016, 06:17 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Very, very sorry for your loss, Roxxxy
Old 07-27-2016, 06:40 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry, Roxxxy. Peace and prayers to you.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:05 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Roxxxy View Post
Thank you everyone for all your heart warming comments. It's definitely a sad situation. Not to mention, a tradegy. The outcome of it didn't have to turn out the way it did. Although, lots of other factors involved including alcohol and drugs which was the main thing.

He was young and handsome. He was a son, brother, uncle and father. He was a friend. Despite his addictions he had a loving heart. He would never hurt anyone and would even give you his last two dollars if you needed it. At one point I fell in love with him due to his kind soul. In the long run we ended up being just friends. The truth is, as long as I knew him his addiction wasn't alcohol or drugs. His addiction was escaping his reality.

The last I seen him was three years ago. He was drunk and probably on drugs at that point. However, he smiled (as always) and said to me... I hope you've been well and have been taking care of yourself. I just smiled back and said... Yes I have, take care of yourself too.

"At any give moment you have the POWER to say: this is NOT how the story is going to END"
Ah Roxxxy, I love the story of when you saw him last. It is a reminder that most, if not all, of these alcoholics and addicts have something so unique and wonderful about them and we are not wrong in loving this in them.

Big hug to you. May you grieve well and heal completely and may you feel his kind spirit with you when you really need it.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:53 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

So sorry........