Notices

Day 5 almost done.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 5 almost done.

Did pretty good today didnt think about drinking but around 2pm i felt very weak i guess my sugar dropped so used of all the sugar from booze. So i had go on a eating spree in the kitchen for anything with sugar. I felt better after i had the sugar but i just hope those spurts happen when im home and not out somewhere because that was awful. Today was a pretty busy day which is always a good thing my ankles feeling better i see the doctor next monday to see when i go back to work and should be getting a paycheck next week aswell that will be nice...

Ive been watching alot of motivational videos and listening to them. I watch tony robbins documentary on netflix pretty powerful stuff. But what really stuck with me is his take on parents. They could of been the most worse rotten parents but if it wasent for them being like that we wouldent be where we are today. His mother was a druggie and alcoholic. She chased him out of the house when he was 16 with a knife and he never went back . But if she was never like that he wouldent be in the position he is in today. I know i might not of explained it like he did lol but it makes sense to me..

Still havent made a complete plan yet really havent had the time with so much more time with my son recently he's 3 but hes an energizer bunny dosent want to nap anymore and dosent fall asleep till 10pm so its along day hes more work then my actually job. But hes sleeping and im still awake and have little energy left so im going to try and come up with something that will work . I do feel no matter how prepared you are theres always going to be something thats going to rock you that you wasent prepared for .
Old 07-25-2016, 07:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You're doing Great! Keep it up. Tomorrow is day...6!
Old 07-26-2016, 12:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

How are you doing today, foryoumyson? Day 6 today?
Old 07-26-2016, 12:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Congratulations on day 5 keep up the good work brother
Old 07-26-2016, 01:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hope your Day 6 is going well, FYMS.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

Congrats on five days.

Originally Posted by foryoumyson View Post
I do feel no matter how prepared you are theres always going to be something thats going to rock you that you wasent prepared for .
Yes, you can be rocked. But that doesn't mean you have to drink. Every time you work you way through a difficult patch without drink, the more you should realize that you can make it through tough times sober.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:27 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Day 6 went by great and actually fast I stayed busy all day . It's almost 830 now and kind of feel a little crummy I usually drank after work untill bed or I passed out . So I been listening to AA speakers on youtube it helps to remind me where I was and dont ever want to be again.
Tomorrow will be 1 week which is amazing time goes by so fast. Way to fast its already almost august I cant believe it.

What I did to is I bought some really hot peppers so when I feel the need to drink I chomp down on one of those bad boys and it leaves my mind because my mouths on fire seems like torture but it works.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:41 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Did pretty good today didnt think about drinking but around 2pm i felt very weak i guess my sugar dropped so used of all the sugar from booze. So i had go on a eating spree in the kitchen for anything with sugar. I felt better after i had the sugar but i just hope those spurts happen when im home and not out somewhere because that was awful. Today was a pretty busy day which is always a good thing my ankles feeling better i see the doctor next monday to see when i go back to work and should be getting a paycheck next week aswell that will be nice...

Ive been watching alot of motivational videos and listening to them. I watch tony robbins documentary on netflix pretty powerful stuff. But what really stuck with me is his take on parents. They could of been the most worse rotten parents but if it wasent for them being like that we wouldent be where we are today. His mother was a druggie and alcoholic. She chased him out of the house when he was 16 with a knife and he never went back . But if she was never like that he wouldent be in the position he is in today. I know i might not of explained it like he did lol but it makes sense to me..

Still havent made a complete plan yet really havent had the time with so much more time with my son recently he's 3 but hes an energizer bunny dosent want to nap anymore and dosent fall asleep till 10pm so its along day hes more work then my actually job. But hes sleeping and im still awake and have little energy left so im going to try and come up with something that will work . I do feel no matter how prepared you are theres always going to be something thats going to rock you that you wasent prepared for .
Thank GOD for Day 5 hugh? I remember...I have a little over 30 days right now...and I have some BAD news for you...LOL.

BUT NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is as hard as alcohol withdrawal..so we can get thru this.

The bad news...my sugar is still acting up....I am not a diabetic...but I can tell that my body is still out of whack....some days are better than others...I've been reading alot about it to make it stop....

SO..this is what I read...if we eat a high PROTEIN meal in the a.m. it sets us off on a good foot for the day. So a boiled egg...basically...I find works the best.

Then incorporate or at least think about protein for every meal...its SUPER hard.

But, you know what...no matter what shape you are in now it has to be better than it was before for your CHILD.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:48 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thank GOD for Day 5 hugh? I remember...I have a little over 30 days right now...and I have some BAD news for you...LOL.

BUT NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is as hard as alcohol withdrawal..so we can get thru this.

The bad news...my sugar is still acting up....I am not a diabetic...but I can tell that my body is still out of whack....some days are better than others...I've been reading alot about it to make it stop....

SO..this is what I read...if we eat a high PROTEIN meal in the a.m. it sets us off on a good foot for the day. So a boiled egg...basically...I find works the best.

Then incorporate or at least think about protein for every meal...its SUPER hard.

But, you know what...no matter what shape you are in now it has to be better than it was before for your CHILD.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:48 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Congrats! Keep going!
Old 07-26-2016, 05:53 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I'll keep that in mind missy thanks for the advice. I was hoping it wouldent last long lol something to look foward to
Old 07-26-2016, 06:00 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Glad to hear day 6 has been good! Thanks for the update. We can do this!
Old 07-26-2016, 06:00 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
~sb

xa-speakers.org

lots of speakers there

Good job on your almost one week!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2016, 06:03 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

A 3 year old son....Lucky you! You have a sober buddy to keep you busy and make you smile. That is how I feel about my son. Good times ahead.