Notices

Quick thanks

Old 05-31-2016, 09:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Quick thanks

Thanks all for the support and comments this weekend when I was battling the AV. I did read and appreciate it all but didn't respond a whole lot in the midst of it all because quite frankly I wasn't in a pleasant mood about it all :-). Upon some reflection I did want to make sure to acknowledge my appreciAtion to you all :-)
Old 05-31-2016, 12:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Your thread definitely helped me shut up my AV over the weekend. So while I'm sorry you went through that, thank you for posting about. ☺
Old 05-31-2016, 12:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rar

How are you doing now ICanDoBetter?
Old 05-31-2016, 01:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm getting there, as it were. Still not all sunshine and roses but much improved :-)
Old 05-31-2016, 01:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Your thread helped me ALOT too! Sorry you had to deal with it, but that AV can sure be a bi%$h!
Old 05-31-2016, 02:41 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Interestingly I spent several hours having a mental debate that day. I even contacted a friend who moderates with success (long story ).... I said "it would be easier if your just tell me I can moderate - I know you won't but it would be easier." She quickly said, " no way I'd tell you that!"

Mentally I deferred the decision til my yard work was done... I decided I kind of didn't care if I had to start over at day one. I'd just quit posting here though I knew eventually I'd feel guilty for that and have to do the walk of shame (my words - it's how I would feel) and limo back here eventually and explain myself. Then til later as I rolled around in my head how I would explain changing course to my kids. And I couldn't resolve in my head how I could possibly justify it to them ... And that's what kept me from drinking.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Rar

Good job not caving. Those moderation thoughts, turned to action were how I relapsed twice. I'm only on my 13th day. I have to admit that the thought also occurred to me today, as I am struggling somewhat. I'll probably end up going to bed by 8:00. LOL. Hope tomorrow is better (2 weeks). Hang in there ICanDoBetter. I'm rooting for you.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Glad to hear you made it through... Wishing you the best and some easier days to come. We can do THIS!