Don't yell please :)

Old 05-26-2016, 06:57 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I have been thinking about you! I am so sorry, I know exactly how this feels. Just fighting you but not fighting for his kids in a healthy parent like way. It hurts so so badly. Sending you lots of love and strength. Praying for DD
Old 05-26-2016, 07:05 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I think my form response to you from now on is going to just be "your ex is the biggest loser and d**k I've ever heard of. You rock momma". Done, that's all that needs to be said he gives a bad name to men everywhere.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:22 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hey WTBH, prayers for you and your girl. Also for all your family and friends.

This sounds like it has been a triple whammy of hardship. Please, please be as kind to yourself as you can; circle all the wagons and let us know anything we can do to help.

God bless you and who you are.
Old 05-27-2016, 04:57 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Each time there is some event that he ought not be a douchebag about, he raises the douchery bar just that much higher and strives for all new heights...

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO! Sad but true!

YOU are doing a GREAT JOB! Be proud of yourself! He on the other hand is doing exactly what you would expect, no?
Best to you Girl.. Keep on keeping on!
Ro xo
Old 05-27-2016, 06:33 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thank you all so much.... I am crying reading your kind replies, crying because of the latest call (shadow on the MRI- have to return today to the hospital for another), crying bc I can not fix this, crying for the loss of life of my childrens young friend, crying bc I see my friend (the girls friends mom) grieving in a way I can not even comprehend and all I can think is "please God do not let me join this select club of parents who have a tragedy befall their child", crying bc I have to maintain my composure at a job and am SUCKING at it all...

Thank you all for listening... This is a perspective making situation of late and makes me wish that the worst situation I had to deal with was xAH raising the douchery bar
Old 05-27-2016, 07:32 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
A work in progress

I'm with SparkleKitty--take the time you need--you don't have to hang out at work at a time like this.

Hugs!