been awhile..

Old 06-02-2016, 11:21 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thank you all!
Maybe I worded wrong when I said his comments are inappropriate. I meant as in not for little ears to hear. Or sometimes the way he responds to the kids is quite too mature. Trying to think of an example off the top of my head but I cant. I can't even remember what posses me off the other day to push me over the edge. Anyhow, stupid ****, that I take offense to. Also, that you guys brought it up..my fiance is a rape victim from his childhood. I always think of that affecting his responses, actions, and behaviors with our girls. I know he wouldn't physically do anything to our girls. He's been pretty good about teaching them that their body is for themselves and nobody else. I'm really big on that, really big as I was touched by some jerk face as a teenager and I want my girls to be able to stand up for themselves and kick some a**.

I love the advice of documenting everything. When I talked to an AL anon member for the first time, I realized 3 hours was not enough to spill my story and experiences and crazyness. It really does put into perspective the crazy that comes along with addiction. Think I'll start!
Old 06-02-2016, 11:22 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Also, I do not own the home. We live with my parents. Go figure. :/ actually we don't own anything. Haven't had the chance to have enough money to own anything of value. :/