Notices

What's everyone up to tonight?

Old 02-13-2016, 05:14 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jsm273 View Post
It's very cold where I am. I've been staying inside as much as possible. The entertainment had been binge watching "The Walking Dead" I'm embarrassed to say.
I didn't get out of bed at all yesterday :/
Old 02-13-2016, 05:21 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Jeez you all got it COLD! Its been in the 70s here which is pretty toasty for lately but our "cold" has been in the 40s or so which is still not as cold as many people here have been experiencing.

I went and worked out with a couple friends and I just got out of the shower. Now I'm a bit exhausted and am going to try to strike up some energy and motivation to study linear algebra. Looks like I'm off to pick a source of caffeine i see fit for the task and then crack open the book. Starbucks sounds good maybe I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and get my coffee there AND study.

Pizza sounds like a great dinner here in a few hours by the way so you've given me an idea!
Old 02-13-2016, 05:25 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I mayyyyy go to target just to feel like I did something.

But I gotta say...for a day in, I did laundry, the dishes, filed my taxes, booked a flight in May, talked to someone on the phone for over an hour and made a delicious breakfast.

Pretty good stuff! I do feel like I have to have been 'out' for a bit though for it to have been a productive day. Weird.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:08 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Curled up on the couch with 3 dogs. All of us are watching Dog Agility from Westminster. Fun stuff!
Old 02-13-2016, 06:15 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. - Steve Vai

Worked today. Food with family later. Now sipping tea and looking for an episode of something or other on Netflix. Looking forward to a night of slowly improving sleep.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:24 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I'm in bed reading and drinking tea. There's a little black cat on my lap. She won't be here long... Lucy, the beagle, won't allow it, lol.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:34 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Cats, frozen pizza, recorded episode of Grimm. I worked a good chunk of the day and have gotten a bunch of pillows and bedding washed after staying in bed last this morning.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:44 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I drove straight from work to my friends house. (4 things I have because my sobriety. Car, license, friends, job) and we watched the republican debate, although I am not big into politics but it was interesting. Now I am back home looking through SR. Gonna get a good nights sleep tonight and wake up and do some studying. I always have dinner over my mother's house on Sundays. Then me and a friend are going to hit a meeting together. Glad to be sober. It has truly opened the door to so many things in my life. I didnt really even have to do anything. Most importantly I had to identify the problem, surrender, and accept it. I also needed the willingness to change. Other than that I have such a wonderful support group.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:07 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

If you follow my recovery journal then you get a pretty good idea of my day-to-day as far as what I'm up to. Currently, I'm tucked away in bed under my nice heated blanket with my laptop about to doze off. Tomorrow, I will be cooking, cleaning, playing video games and watching Netflix. I may also be shoveling if the snow they are predicting actually happens this time.