Notices

Day 3... the one where it tends to go wrong

Old 02-13-2016, 02:06 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hey Mike, today you should be waking up to day 4. Wishing you well today. Don't let your guard down. Stick close to SR, call your brother if you need to, and what about getting to a meeting?
We are here for you. It is really great to see you progressing through this. We do know how difficult it is, but look at you, you are doing it.
Have a good one.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:25 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Do your best

Congratulations Mike have a nice day
Old 02-13-2016, 03:35 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

The plan for today is to meet up with my brother again and to cook a healthy meal together. Watch some tv. I really don't feel like being active too much. That will come again once the fatigue is gone.

Dee, the plan for me is to have a collection of tools in my mind and apply them where necessary. I've read about a lot of options and given the situation, I'll just apply when. Like getting help from my brother and giving him my wallet.

But there's going to my parents. Going for a walk. Eat an extra sandwich... I have the options and insert the one I think that would work best given the situation.

Meraviglioso. If I get to a point where I feel my other tools aren't enough anymore, I will first do two things: see my doctor and get to a meeting asap.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:11 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Keep on keeping on. You said that the withdrawals exhausted you. Maybe journal what they felt like as it is still fresh. Sometimes that would help me, as I didn't want to go through that again.

On to day 4! Enjoy your family and that extra sammie!
Old 02-13-2016, 04:31 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

A good recovery plan really should be about what might trigger you and how to cope with those things Mike

This is a good link- it might give you a few ideas you haven't thought of:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ery-plans.html