Notices

Things to take your mind off anxiety?

Old 12-16-2015, 02:39 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks kzaug, sizzle and liveinpeace. I drink 4-5 cups of coffee per day, mostly in the morning. Dont get too many side effects other than it worsens a slight tremor I have.. that and having to pee a lot.

I know it's too much.. but I just love the stuff. I've drank it for over 40 years, lol, and it does help wake me up and get me going. But I suppose I should cut back. I have switched to black tea before but the tannic acid is harder on my stomach and eventually the aroma of coffee pulls me back in. Green tea doesn't have the strong flavor I seem to crave.
Old 12-16-2015, 10:55 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by advbike View Post
Thanks kzaug, sizzle and liveinpeace. I drink 4-5 cups of coffee per day, mostly in the morning. Dont get too many side effects other than it worsens a slight tremor I have.. that and having to pee a lot.

I know it's too much.. but I just love the stuff. I've drank it for over 40 years, lol, and it does help wake me up and get me going. But I suppose I should cut back. I have switched to black tea before but the tannic acid is harder on my stomach and eventually the aroma of coffee pulls me back in. Green tea doesn't have the strong flavor I seem to crave.
Black tea - especially Earl Grey was very rough to drink in the morning on an empty stomach. I would get stomach aches and shake more than if I had consumed a cup of regular coffee.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:18 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Ever had Calming Tea or Sleepytime tea by Celestial Seasonings???

Its good stuff! I have two cups at a time about an hour before bed and maybe first thing in the morning an hour before breakfast....

Really mellows you out.