Any need for it...

Old 07-29-2015, 04:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Any need for it...

So I don't know how to deal with this one. Earlier i got a phone call. I answered . He was drunk. It wasn't his usual routine so i guessed he was sober and answered. He decided to share that all through are relationship he was cheating with lots of other women. It really does feel like a kick in the teeth. I didnt engage any further just put the phone down. I do struggle to see how he would attract other women and lure them into bed when he's not in anyway capable. But I'm trying not to make it my buisness. Xx
Old 07-29-2015, 04:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A work in progress

He might have said that JUST to get you going--to make you feel like you've lost something other women are DYING to have. Somehow I doubt it.
Old 07-29-2015, 04:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I doubt it too. I mean he's a regular to smashing his home up with a sledge hammer and gets so drunk he vomits on himself and doesnt clean it up for days. Must be a que at his front door...
Old 07-29-2015, 04:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I just read that back to myself...i feel a little better...
Old 07-29-2015, 05:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dodge31 View Post
I just read that back to myself...i feel a little better...

Sounds like a drive-by Quack Attack! I wouldn't take it seriously at all.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Dodge in the Drunk QUACKERIFIC manual under chapter 13 paragraph 1,019 it says "When you can't think of anything else call your former spouse or loved one and tell them you slept with half the world. If you are impotent don't worry, they will believe it".
Old 07-29-2015, 08:23 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

He sounds like a real catch; can I get his phone number, or is the waiting list too long?
Old 07-29-2015, 09:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dodge31 View Post
So I don't know how to deal with this one. Earlier i got a phone call. I answered . He was drunk. It wasn't his usual routine so i guessed he was sober and answered. He decided to share that all through are relationship he was cheating with lots of other women. It really does feel like a kick in the teeth. I didnt engage any further just put the phone down. I do struggle to see how he would attract other women and lure them into bed when he's not in anyway capable. But I'm trying not to make it my buisness. Xx
My exab did the same thing when he was drunk and it wasn't true, don't take this on, I'm sure it's a lie.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:14 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

He sounds like a real catch; can I get his phone number, or is the waiting list too long?
Lol!

Dodge, don't take too seriously anything he says while drunk. Particularly that.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:14 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Well ladies. I think we all have to form an orderly que...LOL. Thank you I've read this and I can't help but laugh. Why was I getting so pissed over it. Xxxx