Notices

so what's everybody up to?

Old 05-23-2015, 03:01 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Spent a nice night with the family last night. Home made pizza night for us.

now I cant sleep so seeing what everybody else is up to here on SR.

Looking forward to Memorial Day bbq and spending time with the family for the next three days.
Old 05-23-2015, 03:09 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
You're determined to get into a fight here tonight I guess CK?

You have a poor attitude towards women, but I guess you're young.

Things and people never filled the void in me CK.

I had better results trying to heal my void, working on me, really accepting the responsibility of being an adult-and learning to see people as people and not just a means to an end, y'know?

D
Hi Dee,

I appreciate your opinion and I also appreciate that we all think differently.

"You have a poor attitude towards women, but I guess you're young."

I'm wondering why the shaming language? Can you explain why you are shaming me here?

I was being totally honest. This is part of my problem with alcholol. I'm actually starting to see that I can't stand to be alone...despite the fact that I scream for my own space......and I'm starting to see that I use dating/ relationships to fill that void......for me it's a good thing to recognise that....

How do I have a poor attitude towards women?

I have a lot of sisters and I would say I have a good relationship with all of them. With a lot of respect and love. I work with several women and I have two "under my wing" (for want of a better expression). I also have a lot of women in my social circle and I seem to have no problem at all with them.....my objective in all of my circles (social and professional) is respect and good emotions...

so, again I fail to understand your shaming language.

Is it my attitude towardas dating? I don't lie to any woman....so? do our "rules" to relationships conflict?

it's possible that your acting like a white knite and only seeking approval.......like a lot of posts no? please agree with what I say a lot of post scream...

Will you delete this?
Old 05-23-2015, 03:10 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

No, but I'll send you a PM.

D
Old 05-23-2015, 03:17 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Just finished watching Meet Joe Black.

Man, that movie gets me every time... if you're not crying by the end of it, then you have no heart.
Old 05-23-2015, 03:28 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
No, but I'll send you a PM.

D
Dee,

I appreciate your maturity (as well as your experience and wisdom). Opinions on relationships etc can be a tricky matter as they involve emotions....however I will state that although my views to relationships etc can appear "different" it's fundamental for me that I have respect and good emotions for everyone......men and women....

I know sometimes what I say can seem extreme...but it comes from an honest place. what you see is what you get with me. always with respect though. I have five sisters....they wouldn't allow me to be different!!!!

back on topic...

I've taken up salsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't love it more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not the best danser in the world.....in fact if this teacher teaches me to danse......she's a genious!!!!!! she has her work cut out!!!

anyway, sunday.....party!!!!!! in the park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!